Advantages of knitted munchkin

Soon it will be cold, so it’s time to think about filling your wardrobe with warm and comfortable things. Each of us has jackets, sweaters, cardigans, hats, mittens, socks, scarves. And everyone has probably heard of that. warmthLike a booby.

It looks like a round scarf, a decoy collar and a breastplate at the same time. When I was a little girl, I had a lot of them, lovingly connected by my grandmother. I remember her smilingly calling them "deception."

Then the fashion passed, and they began to wear little. It's a shame they're so comfortable and practical.

DepositPhotos

The cassava does not need to be wrapped around the neck or tied like an ordinary scarf, but simply put it on and fasten it (if there is a clasp). In addition, with the correct selection of the model, the color of the threads and pattern, the cassava can become fashionable.

But, fortunately, in this autumn-winter season, this wonderful thing began to gain popularity again, appearing at fashion shows of famous designers.

So today's editorial office. "Site" I have prepared 11 models for you. dresser.

Knitted booby
  1. Cabbage is called a knitted product that looks like a cape and a scarf at the same time. This beautiful and comfortable thing will suit everyone without exception, it is worn with great pleasure by men, women, and children.

2. Initially, the casket was created as an addition only to the men's wardrobe, but now this detail of the wardrobe has become more common for women and children. All beanie knit on the same principle, and differ only in design.

3. All caring mothers should pay close attention to this scarf deception. Cassava is convenient to wear and remove, so if your baby does not like the process of dressing and undressing in the cool season, be sure to tie him a cassava!

4. With the onset of cold weather and beloved New Year holidays, this comfortable circular scarf is suitable as a gift to your favorite household members or friends. We all know that anything created by hands warms in a special way.

5. When knitting, pay attention to the spoke number. It is directly dependent on the yarn from which your tunic will be made. By the way, each packet of yarn has this number, so if you're a beginner, this will serve as a great clue for you.

6. You can tie such a thing with a hook and on spokes. Moreover, the latter option can be carried out both on circular spokes and on ordinary straight lines. In the second case, the cassava may have a clasp, for example, on buttons.

7. The spoke-bound casket looks like a removable collar and perfectly protects the throat and neck from the piercing winter wind.

8. Perhaps, I will keep these ideas to one of the cozy evenings to embody them under my favorite film.

9. This form provides additional protection from the cold not only the throat, but also the shoulders.

10. If you want the cassava to look more spectacular and hold the shape well, be sure to make an oblique opening diagonally of the product, tie it, starting from the neck to the armpits.

11. Cassava can be worn with a winter jacket, spring jacket, light cloak and even with a cardigan. No matter what you combine, you will always look perfect and, most importantly, you will feel as comfortable as possible!

To understand,knittingLook at this video.

about:blank

Advice A for those who do not like cassava, I suggest you learn how to connect a stylish scarf-transformer: 2 ways with schemes and description. It fits in the form of a clamping, and combining various patterns, you can achieve amazing results.

As you can see, it is similar to the scarf and warm collar. It is very practical, comfortable and comfortable to wear for all generations.

Be sure to try to tie yourself or your child this wonderful thing. And do not worry if you are not a notorious needlewoman, as working on it will not require you to have special experience in knitting, and the process itself will carry you with your head.

If you like the idea, share it with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting