How to love knitting

In my family knit everything: grandmother, mother, sister, and even grandfather! But I somehow did not like to knit: then I did not succeed, then it was just boring. But it's been a year since I've been knitting by my ears, and it's all because brumstickThis is what my friend Olga told me about.

The most interesting thing is that for knitting in this unusual technique you will need an ice cream stick or a regular ruler, as well as threads and a hook.

The style of knitting broomsticks came to us from Peru. The indigenous inhabitants of the Latin American state have invested their original culture and national traditions in this technique. In their own wardrobe there have always been many woollen products knitted by both men and women of this amazing country.

In fact, Peruvian knitting can be considered the hallmark of Peru. The main direction of the style is knitting using multicolored yarn. It is also possible to note the variety of different ways of mating.

Editorial "Site" prepared for you a brief description and a small master class, how to knit in an amazing Peruvian brumstic. The result is amazing!

How to knit in the technique of broomsticks
  1. To perform the pattern, you need an ordinary stick of any materials: metal, plastic, wood, and also a hook and yarn. All loops in the amount of 25 pieces are divided into groups of 5.

2. This is how you need to make a set and tie the “eyes” of 5 loops. When the pattern is fixed, remove it from the blank and collect four more loops.

3. The same thing should be done with the remaining 20 loops.

4. Then repeat the set of loops again (25 pieces), but so that the thread is drawn along the resulting edge. Take the pattern again.

5. That’s the kind of beauty you should get in the end!

If you want to see knitting In more detail, I suggest you watch this video.

about:blank

You can also look, How to tie a stylish bracelet It's a broomstick hook.

Bracelet in brumstice technique
  1. Dial a chain of 15 loops on a thin hook.

2. Pull out the noose and move the work to a thick hook or ice cream stick. Make 15 extended loops on the auxiliary hook.

3. Tie the hook under 5 hinges and then knit, as shown in the photo.

4. That's it, bracelet ready.

Not so long ago I discovered another unusual technique. It's called Enterlac. Therefore, for all lovers of creative knitting, I suggest you to familiarize yourself with 15 ideas that can be implemented with the help of enterlak knitting technique. Ideal for those who like bright colors and are in a good mood!

Enjoy yourself and your loved ones in this unusual and brumsticShare a simple way of knitting with friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting