The secret of slimness of Lena Miro

More than once I noticed fat girls in the gym. And I immediately wondered, "How can they have problem areas while playing sports?"

But then I realized that everyone has their own. objective causes. I don’t follow their lives, and I don’t know how they eat, how much they eat, how many hours they sleep, and whether they exercise regularly.

But the pledge of a good figure is not in an irrepressible squat, but in the balance of all components of a correct lifestyle and the constancy of following it. This topic was covered very well. blogger Lena Miro.

Although she has a difficult character, she is sharp on the language, often allows herself to say to public figures that another would not dare, but pretty enough. She's slim and athletic. Miro found the figure she dreamed of. And now he can tell everyone how achieve the same result.

DepositPhotos

How do you get into the form of, “What do you think is the most important thing about building a good body?” A subscription to an expensive gym? Elite coach? A secret strength training program? A famous nutritionist?

Actually, no. I will tell you more, and without a coach, and without a nutritionist, and even without a gym you can do.

DepositPhotos

“The main thing is something else. It is regularity and constancy.

If you want to have a beautiful body, then whatever you do, if you work out on a regular basis, the result will be. Conversely, no gym-trainer-dietitian will help you if you score and break from time to time.”

DepositPhotos: Can you have a beautiful body without going to the gym? Yeah. Is it possible to adjust food without a nutritionist? Yeah. Is it possible to do without a coach and his super-effective training program? Again, yes.

The above is at best ten percent. The other 90 is regularity”.

DepositPhotos

“Let's use an example. No money or time to go to the gym? Sit down a hundred times in three approaches, push back in three approaches as many times as possible. Stand at the bar. Take a walk. Cut what you eat in half, eat half a serving instead of the whole.

Hold on to it for two years and you won’t recognize yourself.”

DepositPhotos

So you don’t have to blame your ugliness on “no money for a subscription” or “no time to go to the gym.” There's laziness. There is a desire to eat. And that is why you ruin your health and look like a hog.”

How to become a beautiful and well-groomed woman? Take care of yourself every day. No two-week diet or one-time exhausting workout or even plastic surgery will help to become beautiful forever. Taking care of yourself should become a way of life.

For some reason we still believe that there is a magic wand in the form of miracle pills for weight loss that can solve all our problems. We do not understand that this miracle wand is our will.

DepositPhotos The will to stick to a balanced diet, instead of getting carried away with fast food. I think you can do that once a week. But if you eat a hamburger one day, drink an extra glass of alcohol on another, skip exercise on the third, forget to wash off your makeup at night on the fourth, and so on, and so on for a week, it becomes clear that you can not.

DepositPhotos Women are becoming more beautiful.When they feel beautiful. Then they want to take care of themselves. Conversely, starting to take care of themselves, they get closer to their body, gain confidence and a sense of attractiveness. Simple laws of psychology that work.

Do you like Lena Miro's advice? Then you will be interested in her thoughts on how to reduce the level of the hormone cortisol in the body, which disrupts metabolism, or how to learn how to dress stylishly.

Tags

See also

New and interesting