Selection of lace dresses

In the cold period of the year, it is very important not to turn into cabbage from the abundance of warm sweaters of free cut, numerous T-shirts and golfers under them, as well as scarfs, down jackets, warm jackets - all warm, knitted, voluminous. Every member of the fair sex is important. femininity Whatever the season.

That is why designers and fashion designers advise: to be in trend in 2019, wear dresses with one fragile element. And this element is lace!

Warm dresses in combination with delicate lace look bright, even if your outfit is made in a restrained color scheme! Of course, finishing the dress with lace is not a super new design move, this technique has been known for a very long time. lace It was fashionable in 2017, in 2018, but in 2019 it will definitely be a popular trend.

DepositPhotos

Dress decoration with lace Today edition "Site" I’ve prepared 10 ideas for you. light-lace. For those who follow fashion and beauty!

1. Exactly. lacework Can give a touch of sophistication and grace. Such models stylishly fit into the romantic image and always emphasize femininity.

2. Great choice for the autumn/winter season! Very good cut, which is suitable for any figure.

3. Such an image will be appropriate both at work and on a romantic date.

4. The most popular were loose trapezoid dresses with lace frill along the edge of the hem. Such models can be both short and medium length.

5. I'll probably keep these models to show my dressmaker.

6. If you are looking for an elegant and spectacular option, you should pay attention to a long warm dress with lace at the bottom.

7. Maxi models remain relevant in the cold season. Closed styles do not mean a lack of attractiveness and sexuality.

8. A few more interesting ideas.

9. Not only are dresses good, but skirts too! Mini skirts and pencil skirts from translucent lace are very fashionable to combine with warm knitted things. It looks stylish and interesting.

DepositPhotos

Openwork decor can complement clothes on the edge of the neckline, in the form of an insert under the chest or as a contrast patch.

I also suggest you find out what styles of fashionable autumn coats Queen Leticia, Melania Trump, Brigitte Macron and favorites of the royal family – Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle prefer. Models for all occasions, you will never get caught with them!

Did you like the lace dresses? Tell your friends about it, they will be grateful for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting