Why you should lead a sober lifestyle

Alcohol is a very insidious drink: a small amount of it will not particularly affect the body, while too much. alcohol It can cause serious problems.

Some time ago, a popular joke on the Internet sounded something like this: “Alcohol is completely eliminated from the body in 21 days.” I mean, never. At first, I laughed like everyone else. But then I thought...

DepositPhotos

In fact, the last three-week break from taking disinhibition fluids was probably when I went to school with a cute pink briefcase with a print from 101 Dalmatians.

And the first tried beer in the courtyard of the school, and the prom, when even our class teacher, who used to strictly forbid drinking, drinks with her students at the same table; student years - here without comment. Then adult life with birthdays, corporate parties and just hanging out in the evening with girlfriends over a glass of wine.

No, I never abused alcohol, I never even liked its taste. It’s just that; it’s accepted in society. Celebrate. And almost no holiday. alcohol-free.

DepositPhotos

And soon the birthday is the day when everyone will sit at the table at night, eat a lot of fatty, salty and sweet, drink, snack and wish in toasts of good health.

What happens to your body if you stop drinking alcohol? At least 21 days for the experiment. And for loyalty, it's better to take a month.

This experiment was carried out, and since the editorial board "Site" With two hands for a sober lifestyle, we offer you to find out a small list of what will happen to your body if you stop drinking alcohol. Perhaps this list will help you to reconsider your opinion on this issue.

The body after giving up alcohol
  1. It is believed that after alcoholism You immediately want to sleep and fall asleep quickly. Yes, there is some truth in this, however, such a rest does not exactly help to fully restore strength, because the brain is awake under the influence of a hoppy potion. As the doctors explained to me, a hangover, like jet lag, knocks down life rhythms. After giving up alcohol, you will not spend the first half of the day rubbing whiskey and trying to focus, and as a bonus, a lot of energy can appear.

And if before you suffered from insomnia, then after 7 days of refusal from alcohol you will definitely sleep the dream of a baby.

DepositPhotos

2. In 14 days you will notice a change in your figure. If you used to suffer from excess weight, then in two weeks you can observe changes - about minus 1.5 kilograms per week, of course, if you do not replace "alcoholic" calories with other high-calorie foods or drinks. This is partly due to improved metabolism. Also, during the experiment, it turned out that girls who tried alcohol before eating, eventually swallowed more food than the fairer sex, who washed down food with healthy drinks.

At the same time, alcohol intoxication affects not only taste buds, but also increases the craving for various aromas (in particular, the smell of food).

DepositPhotos
  3. If earlier you had funny and sometimes quite annoying mistakes, then after 3-4 weeks, blood pressure and brain activity will recover and the head will begin to work better.

DepositPhotos

4. A few days after the complete exclusion of alcohol, you will notice how the skin of the face will become more moisturized, acquire a natural tone. In fact, there is nothing surprising in such metamorphosis, since alcohol contributes to dehydration of the body (suffered the skin of the face, covered with wrinkles), and after refusal of such defects will not.

So if you were unhappy with your appearance before, after 30 days of a break in drinking, you will see that the condition of your skin and hair will improve, and you will begin to look even more attractive.

DepositPhotos
  5. After a month, you will notice that occasional sneezing on public transport during the flu no longer affects you too much. Surely. Alcohol weakens the immune systemmaking the person more susceptible to infection. You can’t say that a sober life will give you a super-powerful immune system, but it will bring you back to your basic state of health, the level you had before you started drinking.

DepositPhotos
  6. Finally, I would like to add that scientific evidence from the National Institute of Oncology suggests that excessive alcohol consumption is the first step towards the development of cancerous tumors that affect various organs. At the same time, the danger of the disease directly depends on the number of strong drinks drunk.

DepositPhotos

I also suggest you get acquainted with a really exciting confession of a woman who has not consumed alcohol for 6 years. Her thoughts and conclusions are amazing!

DepositPhotos

What do you think of these consequences of not drinking? Are they good enough to do this experiment, too? quit alcohol for a monthTo ensure the truth of our arguments?

Refusal or partial refusal to drink alcohol is the right decision, even if you occasionally enjoy a glass of red wine. But you have to be prepared for certain changes in your body that will happen once alcohol becomes unavailable.

Tags

See also

New and interesting