Prayers before the icon of the Virgin “Addition of the mind”

At the end of summer, namely August 28, on the eve of Knowledge Day, the Church and all Orthodox people revere the memory. icons of the Mother of God "Advancing the Mind." This image is known to all schoolchildren and students, as well as parents of children with delayed mental and speech development. After all, it was after prayers before this icon that miracles happened more than once.

“Holy Mother of God, understand my son. Help me find a job! “Reason my daughter, Most Holy Mother of God. Ask the Lord for forgiveness of her sins, send a worthy bridegroom! “Help my children to master all the necessary knowledge, send them the desire to learn!” – such requests can be heard before this icon.

The icon of the Mother of God “Addition of the mind” is written in a rather rare style, it is made in the form of a picture. On it is the Mother of God with the baby in crowns on their heads and dressed in Dalmatic, only crowns on the heads of the royal saints, and a Dalmatian of red color, decorated with flowers and crosses.

The uniqueness of this icon is that it priestlyHe who was obsessed with insanity gained in the field of search for truth. At moments of enlightenment, the Virgin appeared to him, and only at these moments he wrote an icon. After it was written, the monk was completely healed from his illness, and the icon was known as miraculous!

Currently, this icon is kept in the church near the city of Yaroslavl. It attracts a huge number of pilgrims from all over the world to Holy Mother of God He taught them to do God’s will and healed them.

Miracles from the icon of the Mother of God “Addition of the mind” continue to this day. Many people have become more responsible for their actions, their deeds, their lives. Children who constantly pray to the Virgin Mary, depicted on this icon, begin to think much more carefully before committing this or that act.

This The icon helps Those who have doubts about the truth, and those who have doubts about the truth, have faith in the truth. It helps people suffering from mental illness, helps with mental retardation, in the addition of everyday wisdom.

The icon “Adding the Mind” helps first of all to rethink the past years and find new opportunities. Cleanses the heart and soul and helps to tune in to new achievements!

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, 4 prayers in the image of the icon of the Mother of God. "Adding the mind".

The first prayer is “O Holy Virgin!” You are the Bride of God the Father and the Mother of His Divine Son Jesus Christ! You are the queen of angels and the salvation of men, the accuser of sinners and the punisher of apostates. Have mercy on us who have sinned grievously and have not fulfilled the commandments of God, who have broken the vows of baptism and monastic vows, and many others who promised to fulfill.

When the Holy Spirit departed from King Saul, fear and despondency attacked him, and the darkness of despair and the joyless state of mind tormented him. Now, for our sins, we have all lost the grace of the Holy Spirit. The mind was filled with the bustle of thought, forgetting about God has darkened our souls, and now the hearts of all kinds of sorrows, sorrows, diseases, hatred, evil, enmity, vengeance, malice, and other sins are pressing.

And, having no joy or consolation, we call to You, Mother of our God Jesus Christ, that Your Son may forgive us all our sins and send to us the Spirit of the Comforter, as He sent Him to the apostles, so that comforted and enlightened by Him we may sing to You a song of thanksgiving: Rejoice in the Most Holy Mother of God, who has added our mind to salvation. Amen.

My Most Holy Queen, My Most Holy Hope, a friend to the beleaguered and strange intercessor, distressed by help and embittered by the veil, behold my attack, behold my sorrow; I am possessed from everywhere by temptation, but bear the intercessor. Thou shalt help me because I am weak, feed me like a strange one, teach me like a fool, heal and save me like a hopeless one.

No Imams of other help, no Imams of other hopes, unless You, Lady, help us, we hope in You and boast of You, Your Bosma Rabbi, let us not be ashamed. Under Your mercy we resort, Virgin Mother of God, do not despise our prayers in sorrow, but deliver us from evil, pure and blessed One. Amen.

The third prayer is “To the Most Pure Mother of God, Home, who created for Himself the Wisdom of God, the gifts of spiritual Gifts to the Giver, who raises our mind from the world to the worldly and leads all to the knowledge of reason!” Receive prayer singing from us, unworthy of Your servants, with faith and tenderness bowing before Your most pure image. Pray to Your Son and our God, may He grant wisdom and strength to our rulers, truth and non-judgment to our judges, spiritual wisdom, zeal and vigilance for our souls, humility, obedience to our children, but to all of us the spirit of reason and piety, the spirit of humility and meekness, the spirit of purity and truth.

And now, O All-Holy, All-Beloved Mother, grant us the addition of the mind, die, unite in enmity and division of the being, and place for them an unsolvable sauce of love, turn all those who have gone astray from folly to the light of the truth of Christ, instruct God’s fear, abstinence and industriousness, the word of wisdom and spiritually useful knowledge to those who ask, grant us, autumn us with eternal joy, the cherubim of the brightest and Seraphim of the most honest being.

But we, the glorious works and the many-intelligent wisdom of God in the world and our life, will be removed from earthly vanities and unnecessary worldly cares, and we will raise our mind and heart to heaven, as by Your intercession and help we will glory, praise, thanksgiving and worship for all in the Trinity to the glorified God and all the Creator, now and forever and ever. Amen.

The Fourth Prayer: Wisdom to the Teacher and the meaning of the Giver, the unwise Intercessor and the poor Intercessor, Mother of Christ our God, confirm, understand my heart, Lady, and increase your understanding, pray fervently to Christ. Give me the word that gave birth to the Father, for you boldly ask your Son for us. Amen.

You can listen to prayer in this video.

about:blank

Often we turn to the Lord with our problems and difficulties, asking him to save us from this and give something good in return. It is believed that the Lord hears all our words and thoughts, but should we turn to him all our requests?

I want you to know what to ask for in your prayers. Tells and explains Archpriest Andrei Tkachev.

These prayers can be said not only on the eve of Knowledge Day, but also on any other day. Just pray. heartily And with sincere faith in your requests.

Tags

See also

New and interesting