She married her age 65, but the children did not come to the wedding.

"What a celebration it is. wedding? What about contests, tamadah, shouting, fun and constant congratulations? This opinion is held by many people in our country. Walk, drink to the young, dance. But what if the “young” themselves are far from young and unnecessary noise at their celebration they do not need?

It is even more difficult when children do not come to the wedding to support their parents. Empty room, sad groom and bride, barely audible music. It would seem that the heirs could come, purely for the tick, but no, everything is empty. Why didn’t my mother congratulate her on such a bright day?

I didn't go to my mother's wedding. I don't see anything wrong with that. She's 65 years old, and I don't know why this whole circus. A woman of her age can have a romantic relationship. But why make them official?

When my father was with us, we were a very close family. Although my father worked at sea and rarely saw him, my mother and I were always happy and carefully prepared for his arrival. You know, those warm memories. I remember going to the park all the time, laughing, eating ice cream.

Dad brought a lot of interesting things from abroad, and all the girls of our school envied me. I'm one of the few people who could tell them stories from traveling with my mom to other cities. I had beautiful jewelry, dresses, and the boys followed me around. I know that feelings of nostalgia can be deceptive, but I have to admit that this is exactly what happened.

Then came “business time” and the parents started their own business. At first, everything was not too smooth, you know what time it was in the country. His father settled firmly on land, but continued to travel around the cities to buy goods. I stayed with my mother and continued to study. I hoped that a good education would give me everything I needed.

Then something terrible happened. Because of the eternal stress, Dad somehow became ill, and he had a seizure. Again, the time was tough and we had to move forward. A month later, he decided to continue his work no matter what. That decision ruined him. After the funeral, my mother was not herself for another year: she thought only about work, and our relationship with her deteriorated seriously and for a long time.

After 5 years, when the parent business went uphill, I realized that I wasted so much time studying. Of course, there were vacancies in the city, but the salary offered to me was very much inferior to my usual rhythm of life. To be honest, even the salary of my immediate superiors could only make me smile. I decided to take money from my mother and start my own business.

It was a very difficult period. I saw how well my mom was doing and I tried my best. Slept for 6 hours, saved everything. Unusual, constant stress, insomnia. But no matter how much I put in, the firm slowly but surely went down. I also got a loan that I had to give to my mom. I'm bankrupt.

Today I live in a gifted two-room Khrushchev, without a husband. I have a five-year-old son and it’s not easy. Mom has a nice apartment, a cottage full of mince. And she just got married again. A childhood friend, an old man with no savings. A stranger with a horde of relatives from his first marriages. Stepfather.

You know, I didn't expect such a stab in the back. I was hoping to get real estate in the future. Kirill and I are not having a sweet time, but now there is nothing to count on.

I saw the young man before the wedding. We went to the cafe and he told me how wonderful my mother was, how good it was that she let him into her life. Showing me photo albums. In two pictures, I even recognized my little self. It was when we walked the whole family and the parents met their friends. Now this is how it turned out.

Well, he has a lot of relatives. And everyone is naturally hungry. I think mom's going to sign it off on her husband soon, and he'll be sure to distribute the assets as he sees fit. And I'm gonna be back at the broken trough.

I don't know why she did that. Why did she give up this grandfather, because she could easily find a younger man? Why did she forget her grandson? Yes, she gave me a lot in terms of education and money, but who knew that my case would fall apart? Not strangers. And now I have completely lost hope and only imagine how one day her husband’s relatives will rejoice when they will inherit an impressive property.

I'm desperate and I don't know what to do. I want my son to have a happy childhood like me. I honestly have not forgotten my past life. And my own mother robbed me of all that. That's why I didn't go to her wedding, even though they called me for a long time. Because you have to have a conscience!

Tags

See also

New and interesting