Name your favorite dish that costs a penny

Delicious and healthy dishes can fall in love forever. This is not strange, because many of us can remember the treats that our dear grandmothers offered when we were little. Of course, everyone has this story. Let's remember together our favorite, simple, but such delicious and healthy dishes.

I sincerely want to share my story, because so many years have passed, and I still can not forget that appetizing taste and unique aroma. My great-grandmother, Tatiana.. We met her at the turn of two millennia. She's a pretty old lady, and I'm a little girl.

Great-grandmother Tanya was small in stature, thin and with a rather quiet calm voice. I really didn’t understand how such an old woman could do this. play aroundIt is the magic of various pots and pots. It seemed to me that even time itself could not keep up with my great-grandmother.

But time really didn't spare her. At first, difficult times were taken from my grandmother husband and son, and then went to the other world and her second husband – my great-grandfather Alexei. Although it seemed that the great-grandmother did not touch any hours or minutes. In her youth she was one of the best workers in the collective farm and in her old age continued to demonstrate to everyone that she was able to give a head start even to the young. Cooking, cleaning, working in the garden.

Delicious and healthy dishes from my dear great-grandmother It was absolutely amazing for me. The borscht from Tanya's great-grandmother was deliciousI wanted to lick the remains of this beautiful food from the bottom of the plate. I guess adults had no idea how many thoughts are swirling in my child's head right now.

Grandma cooked her borscht every time we visited her. And also treated us to drams, potatoes, dumplings or fried cakes with cabbage. And now, perhaps, the main point. The borscht from Tanya's great-grandmother was more stockyIt didn’t have its usual red color. And it was very sharp, because the abundance of pepper in it surprised the guest and pleasantly impressed the taste buds.

The secret of preparing this borscht for me forever remained a mystery. But as much as it was peppered, I just wanted to eat it again and again. Oh, and the rags, too. flavoured and grated garlic. What delicious dishes they were. Words cannot describe it. So simple that you didn't have to run to the store for anything. All the ingredients can be found at home.

But every time I wanted to extend my plate for an extra, and the caring grandmother generously poured a little more of her signature borscht.With pepper.Let's just say. What a unique and unforgettable aroma was those appetizing brawls, pancakes, cakes. My incredible great-grandmother was able to surprise me.

Tatiana’s great-grandmother’s pleasant nostalgia has been gone for more than 15 years, and my family and I now remember the very taste of her borscht. So spicy, spicy and just as alluring. These moments They will forever be remembered.Like my grandmother's smile, her strained hands, her calm voice. Just like her clean, cozy little house. Where it is always warm, beautiful plates and mugs adorn neat shelves, and the whole family casually chats about something of their own.

I'm sure you have memories of some incredible food too. It could be delicious and healthy dishes, absolutely simple and inexpensive, but just magically delicious. I'm sure you still remember all the savour of this delicacy. Tell us. favorites in the comments. Share the recipe or tell me who made it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting