Why wrap glass cans with foil

Foil is a versatile material that should be in every home. It is useful for small needs and cooking in the kitchen. In addition to baking dishes and cleaning silver, you can make many useful foil devices. In this article, I will tell you what happens if you wrap glass cans with foil.

What happens if you wrap foil glass cans Recently was visiting her friend and found that she has a table wrapped in foil cans. I had never seen this before, so I decided to ask in detail what it is and why do they do it?

It turned out that with the help of foil can be made very good baking. Small molds are not all (for example, I do not have such) and are suitable for baking Julien or cupcakes. When I got home, I immediately tried to do the same thing. I wrapped the can from the bottom with foil and formed a small plate in which you can bake dishes portioned.

Perhaps someone will argue that it is easier to buy moulds and not bother with foil. But this method will help to save, besides the molds are easy and easy to make. You can also create a shape of any size. Whether you need more or less – just take a jar of the right size.

By the way, I found this method very useful. Thank you to my friend: I even tried to bake in the form of Julien – it turned out very good. The dish does not stick to the foil, the form is easily removed and it can be immediately thrown away - do not wash. This is a great opportunity to save time and money.

Many of my friends are already using this method. I'm sure you might need this life hack, too. All you need for molds are cans and foil. I think these two things are in every home. Good luck, always remember that the ruble is worth a penny!

Tags

See also

New and interesting