Where to place an orchid so that it continuously blooms

Do you think the orchid is a cranky plant that requires constant care? As someone who has a whole orchid garden at home, I'll tell you why it's not. Conditions orchid Very simple, the main thing is to know some subtleties and tricks that I will share with you in this article.

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you where to put the orchid so that it continuously. Also at the bottom of the article you will find a nice bonus - a video from which you will learn how to achieve abundant flowering of an orchid.

The main secret is the creation of habitat conditions close to natural. Don't worry, nobody's talking about making tropics in a modern apartment. Orchid, surprisingly many, unpretentious flower.

The main thing that this flower beauty does not like is drafts and direct sunlight. But far from the window, the pot will also not develop normally.

As soon as an orchid is in your home, it immediately needs to choose a permanent place. This pot doesn't like to be moved all the time. To change the place of residence of the orchid can throw off all the buds, and the flower plant will be waiting for optimal conditions.

The best place to be flowering Or the one that's going to blossom, no matter how corny it sounds, on the window. In summer, it is best to be the western or northern side, and in winter - the southern side. Note that in the summer, the orchid should be protected from direct sunlight.

Watering orchids And now watering. Flowers advise water solidified with warm water. It is best to water the pot by immersion. To do this, the pot with orchid must be placed in another large container with water and let the pot stand. As soon as the roots turn green, you can get an orchid, before giving the water to drain.

View this post on Instagram

Isn't she beautiful? ???#orchid #orchid #orchid bloom #orchid bloom #yellow orchid#closed system#orchid #phalaenopsisorchid #organic #plants #phalaenopsis #orch#flowers #collectionerorchids #oborchidsorchids #myorchids #Lubluorchidide

A post shared by Coty Coty (@coty_coty2019) on Jul 1, 2020 at 12:54pm PDT

Before and during flowering, the orchid requires more intensive watering than usual. Further, at rest, specimens with hard leaves and the presence of pseudobulbs should be watered after about 10-12 days.

“To make it clear to the plant that it will soon receive fertilization and new strength, it is worth spraying it with settled water on the bottom of each leaf!” one flower grower told me, for which he was very grateful. This trick really works!

What joy is this morning? After 3 years, it blossomed, the first home bloom ♪️ #cattleya #blooming orchids #orchidskattleya

A post shared by English vintage gifts (@anti_vinta) on Dec 2, 2019 at 12:09am PST

Feed the orchid you need 1-2 times a month, while it is important to monitor the nitrogen content. Choose fertilizers with phosphorus and potassium, which stimulate the laying of flower buds and guarantee the formation of healthy flowers.

Bottles ?? 1, 2 photos two #mini_or 3, 4 photos released the flowering plant my Stuartiana var. punctatissima #stuartiana_op #stuartiana #stuartiana #stuartianavarpunctatisima #summer flowering #cornierchid #orchid #orchid #phalenopsis #flowering orchids #flowering orchids #flowering window sill #home #closing #closing system #closedopol #wiktom #wiattom #wiwiktom #20 #ki #ki

A post shared by Happy moments in Poland (@happymomentsinpoland) on Jun 25, 2020 at 1:35pm PDT

Here's the promised video. Watch and apply! I am sure that after these simple actions, abundant flowering of the orchid is ensured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMRNnXIo-N0

I also suggest getting acquainted with the most common mistakes in growing orchids and how to avoid them. For a lush bloom!

Girls, how's the duet???? Good for the eye, right? Almost the entire collection is in full dissolution, with the exception of a few copies, some are already fading! Every day I take pictures to please not only myself, but also you? ение️ение️ение️ение️ение️ение️ение️ение️ение️ение️ение️ение️ение️ение️#orchidshare #orchid #orchids #orchidstagram #orchidlovers #orchidshow #orchidworld #flowers #orchidlover #orchidworld #orchidopsis #phalenopsis #orchidopsis #orchidome #orchidome #orchidorchidopsy #orchidorchidome #chidorchidorchid #orchidorchidorchidome #chid #com #orchidorchidorchidorchidorchid #orchidorchid #orchidorchidorchidorchidorchidorchidorchid #com #orchidorchidorchidorchid #com #orchidorchidorchid #orchidome #orchid #orchid #com #orchid

A post shared by orchids_world_ (@orchids_world_) on Feb 2, 2020 at 9:47am PST

Know these flowering Orchids, you can decorate your home with these flowering beauties that will please the eye almost all year round.

Share your experience of caring for orchids. I will also be glad to see the photos of your green flowers in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting