I gave the orchid-lying to taste the lemon, and immediately began a powerful flowering.

“I water orchids at home on Saturday. That's what I do on Saturday. He also includes cleaning the general, and caring for his favorite evil beauties. I have to take a little lemon to drink enough orchids. After this drink, so to speak, phalaenopsis looks very different. Not many people know about this trick, but I will tell you! – shared with me the wisdom of an old neighbor, Baba Nora.

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you what happens if you give an orchid a bed.lemonwater. The second life of a stunted plant!

Many housewives love to grow on their windowsills wonderful beauties of orchids, because these vassals look simply great. And there are a huge variety of varieties of orchids: from classic white phalaenopsis and cymbidiums to purple vands and motley pafiopedilums (venerin shoes). But it is not easy to care for them: they do not bloom, then the leaves fall off.

Healthy roots, lush green leaves and gorgeous flowering This is what every orchid lover craves. In addition to the classic tips on location, watering and pruning, there is another secret recipe that guarantees orchids a lush bloom. It's all about lemon, or rather lemon juice.

Lemon juice has a disinfecting effect and protects the plant from various ailments and pests. In addition, the lemon contains a lot of potassium and vitamin C, which supports the growth and flowering of the orchid. Lemon for orchids is a simple means for the growth of peduncles, healthy roots and leaves, abundant flowering.

To fertilize orchids with lemon juice, you need to know several subtleties. First, lemon juice should not get on the orchid undiluted, otherwise the high acid content can damage the plant. Second, you need to know for yourself. lemon-dressing.

Sharing it with you like a close friend. Write down: you need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and a liter of water. You can also take dry citric acid. You will need only 1 g (that is less than half a teaspoon) per 1 liter of water. Mix them and water the flower 1-2 times every three months. You can add lemon water to the pot so that the roots absorb it from there.

Here is another option: you can mix 10 drops of lemon juice with 200 ml of water. Moisten the soft cloth in lemon water, squeeze it off, and then wipe the leaves and roots of the orchid with it. Repeat this procedure once a week and after 2 weeks you will notice the result!

I've been giving my orchid bed to taste a lemon for six months, and since then I've been delighted with its rapid flowering. If you start pouring lemon water on an orchid regularly, it will improve without any additional funds. Orchids respond very well to acidified.

I also suggest you find out where to place the orchid so that it blooms continuously. The main secret is the creation of living conditions close to natural!

Watering orchids at home should be done not only with water, but also with lemon juice. Lemon water does its job. My 3 ladies, sitting in a pot without flowering for about a couple of years, at the same time gave leaves, and one especially tender, sitting for 3 years without movement, finally gave at least new roots. The effect is immediate, someone woke up in a week, someone in 10 days.

Began to water in early December (watering with ordinary water, next time acidified water), the circumcised flower buds woke up. In my opinion, this is the safest way to manifest. flower-care. Even the ones I thought were grateful were gone.

I’ve heard of this before, you’ll be like this. fertilize?

Tags

See also

New and interesting