Antics of Belarusian sellers on the market, allowing to collect the largest cashier

Those who know how to sell well will always find a way to earn money to feed themselves and their families. It is especially interesting to watch experienced traders in the market who use a variety of tricks to sell more. Although, of course, they're so clever. seller They don’t always like customers who have to pay more.

About the Belarusian sellers in the market I have the best opinion. I've never heard of anyone being hung or stuffed with bad goods. I can't vouch for everyone. And yet recently, on my own experience, I felt one feint with the ears of local sellers, says Evgeny.

The case was back in early July, when I found myself at the Komarovsk market in Minsk, where I found myself in a similar situation a couple of times. It would not matter if history did not repeat itself on the same day.”

First I decided to buy from a woman. kilogram. She puts berries with both hands, then puts them on scales. They show 1,250 grams. The saleswoman makes an innocent face and looks into the eyes and says: “Let me not remove the extra 200 grams?”

"How can you say no? Behind people are already waiting for their turn, and it is inconvenient to detain everyone because of some kind of berries. And the saleswoman looks like she'll think you're the last scoundrel if you make her take away the extra berries.

“In the end, you don’t want to, you agree. And you pay not for a kilo of berries, but for 1.25 kg. In other words, you buy a quarter more. And there's no cheating here. It's fair. You won’t get caught up, the man said.

“The seller is understandable, because in the market his main goal is to sell the goods as quickly as possible. And the aforementioned reception helps a lot. And a buyer who does not want to take a little more goods looks picky, who delays other buyers. Therefore, few people dare to do so.”

Then the same story was repeated in the meat department, where I decided to buy 2 kilos of meat for kebabs. The seller suddenly noticed that it could be a little more. I nodded. As a result, a piece of meat on the scale showed almost 2.4 kilograms!

“I had to buy a cut-off piece, although it was clearly larger than what I ordered. And I can’t believe that an experienced salesman is not able to cut 2 kg of meat. And even if it misses, it's definitely not a pound. Which means he's doing it on purpose. It is not fair somehow, summed up Eugene.

It’s an interesting situation that many people have probably been in. On the one hand, it may seem that there is nothing wrong with this. After all, the seller is an ordinary person, not a robot, which means that he can not always sprinkle or cut off a gram per gram. The main thing is not to hang.

But on the other hand, if you buy more than you need, then the money for something you need may not be enough. So who's to blame? Sellers who, with your permission, sold more goods? Or yourself who couldn't give up?

Tags

See also

New and interesting