Strong words that attract and hold good luck

Many things, I think, can be solved with discipline and the right attitude. But how to build your life so that you just smell of success? It is very important to watch yourself, especially your speech. There are even certain fortune-telling. They literally create an atmosphere around you.

Editorial "Site" I made you a little cheat sheet. Using these simple words, you will literally begin to attract success and luck.

Words of luck

Successful.

Apply this to your life more often. "Successful project", "Successful deal". One of the most important words in the turnover of a business person.

Wonderful.

This word means that you notice the good and want to share it with others. And if people see you as a supporter, they will gladly help you in the implementation of your plans.

Nice.

The desire for good and quality things is a sign of a successful person. As they say, dress as much as you want to earn.

With love.

When you do something you love, you become happy automatically. And when you treat others with love, you get a return almost instantly.

Cozy, comfortable and comfortable

Learn to appreciate the simple things around you and enjoy the little things. A cup of coffee shared with a good person is not much, but it will give you the strength to do big things.

Perfect.

The more you use this word, the more often you will begin to notice the beauty in ordinary things. Even if you've seen them a hundred times.

Thank you.

If a person helps you, thank him with a word or deed. And it'll come back to you.

Great.

The main difference of a successful person is that he is not afraid to admit defeat, but does not forget to celebrate his victories.

I'm happy.

When you realize that everything turned out as it should, do not forget to note your inner state. After all, if you say it out loud, then the feeling will be fixed much better.

As the Americans say, “Fake it till you make.” In simple terms, it can be translated as: “Pretend until you and others believe it.” This is one of the most important rules taught in the West. And I think that's the right philosophy of life. What do you think? Write comments and share your success stories.

Tags

See also

New and interesting