Gipsy sandwiches with a juicy top, which helps if the household asks for forbidden food

All right, guys, I'm in the kitchen! Time. sandwich with lard recipe gypsy Galina. It's fat, of course, but sometimes you can treat yourself to such a sandwich.

Here I almost do not drink sweet tea except for two cases: if sweet tea is under a sandwich with salad or under a cake with cabbage, but it is fried, not baked. And this is the first case. You don't always eat healthy food. It may not be useful, but taste.

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you how to prepare an unusual gypsy sandwich with fat and onions. Feedy and delicious!

Salad sandwiches Ingredients
  • 100g lard
  • 1 bulb
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • bread

Preparation
  1. Peel and chop the onions big. Slice it into thin stripes.

2. In a frying pan with a slow fire, roast the lard to golden. Put the lard on a paper towel to absorb the fat.

3. Passerue onions for 2-3 minutes, then salt and pepper to taste and passerue for another 1-2 minutes. Oh, what a fragrance! You can add some garlic, but it is not necessary.

4. Pour out excess oil from the pan, remove excess fat with a paper towel. Then grease the pan well, put bread on it. Roast the bread on both sides.

5. Sandwich assembly It looks like this: put on bread fried onions, and then lard. If desired, you can also decorate the sandwich with crushed green onions.

6. That's it, gypsy sandwiches are ready. Bon appetit!

To see everything. preparation This sandwich, watch the video from Galina. Tomorrow I’ll buy some bacon, and I’ll make it delicious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=GpK-Uij8qJU

I also suggest to get acquainted with the unusual recipe of sandwiches with oatmeal. Anyone who first enjoys such an extraordinary breakfast, naively believes that the recipe has minced meat, chicken or, for example, cheese. In fact, it’s much simpler: the dish changes flavor depending on the spices you put in while cooking.

Gypsy Galina claims sandwiches fatty These are the most delicious sandwiches in the world. They are prepared super simple and from the most affordable products.

To be honest, at first I did not expect anything good from the recipe, but, having tried, pleasantly surprised! Sometimes you can, a great snack, fast and tasty!

Tags

See also

New and interesting