Grandma tips on how to live so that the hands do not age before the face

My grandmother told me from a young age, how to care for your hands. “No matter how you look, the skin on your hands will certainly betray your real age,” she liked to say during the next home procedure. And I kept looking at it and thinking, how much patience she has for all these female things.

The grandmother not only smeared her hands with natural creams every day, but also repeated a very unusual ritual. That's what I'm going to tell you today. I'll also share some real life hacks. how to moisturize the skin of the handsSo that it does not dry out in the winter. Relevant!

When I was visiting my grandmother’s house, every morning started with a family breakfast. Grandma loved to make a tablecloth fresh, get your best set and cook something unusual. And the main place among the variety of plates was certainly occupied by olive oil.

Before the meal, the grandmother cut off a piece of already softened butter and began rubbing it into the skin of her hands. She did it every morning. And then I took a paper napkin and carefully removed the excess fat with it. “All the necessary skin has already absorbed into itself,” said Ba.

If the day was weathery, the next 40-50 minutes of grandmother's pens shimmered in the sun. And after breakfast, she went to wash dishes to finally wash the oil off her hands. That's all the wisdom!

It's hard to believe, but I've never seen my grandmother's hands in a bad state in my life. However, she was always in the kitchen and could not live a day without cooking. At the same time, her handles always looked well-groomed and were incredibly smooth and soft. And all this thanks to such a simple procedure!

By the way, my grandmother said that the trick with butter helps not only to moisturize the skin. The dairy product has almost a healing property: it accelerates the healing process of any cracks on the hands. This is especially true in the cold autumn-winter period.

How to moisturize the skin of the hands In the piggy bank of folk remedies for moisturizing the hands Vegetable oils occupy a special place. However, they are suitable for use only if the skin is really dry. For example, to quickly heal all cracks and wounds, you can use sea buckthorn oil and shea oil. The latter, by the way, also makes the skin more resilient.

If you want to nourish the skin and make it more velvety, almond oil will suit you. And jojojoba oil has a rejuvenating effect and promotes rapid skin regeneration. In addition, castor oil works perfectly, which makes the skin smoother and soothes any irritation.

Another simple remedy for the skin of the hands is bee honey. The universal product can be used as a mask. Just warm the honey, apply it on your hands, and after 10-15 minutes wash off with warm running water.

Beeswax is applied in the same way. He has it. anti-inflammatory and healing properties. However, it is best to use it if the skin is really exposed from the outside. For example, extreme frost.

Butter is not the only dairy product that is suitable for care procedures. With moisturizing the skin perfectly cope with cream and sour cream. And very rough areas on the hands and feet can be lubricated with kefir. Milk can also be used to make hand baths.

Other folk remedies Plants and herbs - an excellent component for various lotions, decoctions and hand baths. For example, aloe has a moisturizing and healing effect. Calendula is known for its antiseptic properties. Thanks to vitamin A and potassium, nettle works as a moisturizer and anti-inflammatory.

Normal parsley can also be used. It will help lighten pigment spots and make the skin smoother. And chamomile will cope with any inflammation, calming the handles. If you think about making a hand bath for the first time, be sure to check if you are allergic to any component.

For skin care hands are often used fruit. For example, a tomato will make the skin more elastic and elastic. A cucumber and banana will help to moisten it well. Strawberries have a regenerating effect, and pear - antiseptic. I wonder if you've heard of such subtleties before?

© Freepik I'm sure you understand How important it is to take care of your hands. Especially when there is such frost outside... And in the winter, many factors affect the condition of our skin. For example, central heating, which mercilessly dries the air in principle. This problem is perfectly handled by a humidifier.

In the fight against dryness, all methods are good. It would be great if you could tell us about yours in the comments. Let’s share our experiences and little tricks with each other!

Tags

See also

New and interesting