The insult of the stepmother, who was not invited to the wedding by the ungrateful stepdaughter

“My mother is my father's second wife. He has an older daughter from his first marriage, Ira. It so happened that Ira in the house of his mother, the place was not found, and Ira lived with us until adulthood, writes Lera. She's 16 now, and she really doesn't understand how she could have done that to the people who raised her.

The father’s second wife “Dad’s first wife got together with another man.” After the divorce, her father left her an apartment, although by law he remained half of the housing. There, the first wife gave birth to a second child, and did not want to pay attention to the eldest daughter. Then Dad took Ira to us. Later, my mother decided to register it at our house. Ira’s entire childhood was provided with everything necessary. Her mother taught her to cook, sew, give her to different mugs and took care of her like a daughter. I was very young then.

When Ira turned 18, she moved in with a guy, later became pregnant. The guy left her with the baby in his arms. My mother didn’t take me home and Ira came back. What to do, not leave on the street a young mother and baby? Not native, but loving with all my heart grandmother, took care of the grandson and his mother for the next two years. Then Ira started dating a friend from the university. He proposed to her and they began to prepare for the wedding.”

My mother bought Ira a luxurious wedding dress. She helped organize the event to make it look like a fairy tale. We made a gift for the wedding with my father. It seemed that my mother needed this holiday the most. She was very happy for Ira and wanted everyone to remember the holiday. He was remembered, but not as everyone expected.

Meanwhile, Ira and her future husband were planning a honeymoon. They booked tickets to Turkey, and Ira asked my mother to sit with her grandson. How could she say no? It wasn't until it came to the wedding invitation that Ira asked her father to come alone without his mother. He got very angry and said he was not going anywhere. But his mother persuaded him to go and congratulate his daughter. Then he went to Ira's wedding, handed her an envelope and returned home.

Two weeks later, Ira came with her son as if nothing had happened and reminded her of the agreement with her mother. She told me how to feed her grandson, while her mother could barely hold back her tears. My grandson would have stayed with us if Dad hadn't been home. When he found out that Ira had come, he threw her out the door with her grandson. Then Ira called him and reminded him that she was registered here and could live as long as she wanted in our house.

In a rage, the father called his ex-wife and forced him to reason with his ungrateful daughter, otherwise he would sell his part of the apartment in which Ira's mother lives with her family. Dad ends up blaming himself. He thinks he shouldn't have taken care of Ira like that all his life. If he were dad only on weekends, maybe his daughter would be more grateful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting