Why we are not going to invite guests for the New Year, no matter how begged the spouse

Once again, the snow will swirl and bring us a wonderful New Year holiday. However, with the mood and gifts, a few important questions will come to us. Cook what? What kind of celebration? What guests to invite And invite anyone at all?

What guests to invite Sidley we recently company and discussed plans for the New Year. I am a lover of big and fun parties. Therefore, immediately with a smile I began to dream about olives, fireworks and a noisy holiday.

But the faces of my friends were covered by a black cloud. Turns out I was far behindAnd none of them were going to have a party. I was very surprised then. But if you listened to them, everything fell into place.

A lot of people are embarrassed by finances. It hasn't been a good year. Therefore, not everyone has the material means for the feast. You have to spend a lot of money. And for the fireworks. just laughed. That's really money for the wind.

And people, sometimes, count on everything ready to come. They won't bring anything. no help offered. And sometimes it is difficult to negotiate with everyone: you seem to invite everyone to you, it is inconvenient to ask.

Another reason is laziness. I can understand that. I remember sitting in the kitchen with my mother for half a day. I always cut those salads. The most insulting thing is when you don’t even eat salad, you just don’t like it, and you still need to make it.

And in general, many homes do not want to fuss. For most holidays, everyone goes to the cafe. Yeah, it's a little more expensive. But that's how much time you save. He came and left, and at home if you invite ten people, then you can wash the dishes for another half day.

Of course, there are many more who want peace. Youth festivals are already out of business, there is no one to have fun with. But you can understand: in silence, together with your beloved, you can admire the lights on the Christmas tree endlessly.

Maybe I’ll talk to my friends a little more, but I won’t try too hard. In many ways, they're actually right. How are you going to celebrate the New Year? Write in the comments. But remember: let you decide to sit quietly at home for the holiday, do not forget to congratulate your family and friends at least by phone.

Tags

See also

New and interesting