Rules that will literally drag happiness into your life! This is why failure and poverty haunt me.

You got sick because you had a big fight with someone the day before. You feel extremely tired because one of your family members constantly offends you. You are scared and afraid to take on the simplest thing, because you have been given the confidence that you are not capable of anything. You are weak, your soul is under pressure, you have gone astray. Why?

All your ailments, grief and misfortune, your poor health, anger and dissatisfaction with life are the result of your thoughts and actions! We often forget about the most important things, we are exchanged for material trifles, but the most important thing is to live in harmony with ourselves.

Once an old sage said that there are only 3 things on which, in fact, our whole life is built. It is the number 3 that has a sacred meaning in almost all religions and cultures of the world.

This golden rule of 3 things reveals the essence of eternal values , which are the essence of our universe. By adhering to it, you will learn the secret of happiness and see how your life is gradually improving!

Eastern wisdom Rule of 3 things
  1. 3 things never come back: time, word, opportunity.

2. 3 things you shouldn't lose: calmness, hope, honor.

3. The 3 things in life are most valuable: love, persuasion, trust.

4. 3 things in life are unreliable: power, luck, fortune.

5. 3 things define a person: work, honesty, achievement.

6. 3 things destroy a person: wine, pride, anger.

7. The 3 things are the hardest to say: “I love you”, “I'm sorry”, “Help me”.

Share this invaluable wisdom with your family and friends! The keys to the cherished happiness are your actions and attitude towards yourself and those around you. Don't let these keys rust!

Article Author

Yulia Nikonenko Yulia feels music with her heart and loves to attend concerts. She tries to understand contemporary art, which is why she is a frequent visitor to art exhibitions. At the same time, a love for art and steel willpower coexist in a beautiful girl: Yulia is a candidate for master of sports in karate, is engaged in MMA (mixed martial arts). She dreams of trying all the fruits of the world and writing a novel. Julia's favorite book is Henry Miller "Tropic of Cancer".

Tags

See also

New and interesting