It would seem, at the current exchange rate and the favourable economic situation, cheerful and full of impressions of travel in the past. But there it was!
In anticipation of the holiday season edition "Website"
has prepared for you 30 priceless road hacking that will make you Queen home and save a lot of time and nerves.
How to travel with udovolstviem
- Always use mode "incognito" when booking your hotel or flight online. Sites track visits and can easily increase the price of the next reservation just because you already bought.
- Never drink coffee before the flight and during it. Coffee will increase the heart rate and increase the sense of panic.
- The number of drinks that can be ordered on Board, not limited, if it is not the low-cost carrier. Can ask for two glasses of juice, and then take another one for dessert.
- A roll of plastic food wrap would cost significantly less than through the winding of Luggage directly at the airport.
- Upload scans or high quality photos of all their documents on Google Drive. In case of a sudden loss of an important document, you can quickly restore at least a copy of it in any Internet cafe.
- Bring a few Bank cards. If you forget one somewhere, or it will lead you, calmly follow the procedure of transfer of funds and lock and go on your trip.
- Make annual insurance, which will cover the period of stay abroad. Now you'll always be protected.
- Duplicate your important contacts in the phone Latin. If it suddenly happens something bad, physicians or the police will be able to connect with your family.
- When renting a car, motorcycle or any other vehicle take photos of all scratches and flaws on it if the owner. This will save you from possible claims.
- Bring an external battery pack. So you can stay connected, even if the electricity is gone for a few days.
- Almost all of the museums have free days visits. Put it in your calendar a few days before the trip.
- Singapore and Istanbul offer free sightseeing tours. Ideal for those who commute by transit!
- The Food spotting app would give an idea of the size of the portions and appearance of food before ordering.
- In a new place Wake up at dawn. So you will be able to explore the local attractions without vast crowds of tourists.
- Tickets to attractions, fairs, tours and exhibitions you can order via the Internet. Usually for online orders there is a 10% discount. And, you can get a good promotional offer.
- Make a route around the city, so as not to waste time on decision making. Sequential sightseeing is the most productive solution for cultural trips.
- Buy tickets for night flights. So you will save on housing.
- Get from the airport to the city by bus, not by taxi. Prices on these types of transport differ considerably.
- Maps.me – the best offline maps.
- Free guides and maps is on special racks in many hotels. The higher the class of hotel, the more likely they are to find.
- Subscribe to newsletters from the major airlines to inquire about hot sale and save real. So it is possible to get a proverbial ticket for $ 1.
- The application monitors all MetrO metro the world.
- If no money at all, agree about staying in a hostel in exchange for cleaning, washing dishes or other assistance.
- Rating of the cheapest cities in Europe lead the Bucharest and Kiev. Then go to Belgrade, Budapest, Istanbul and Riga.
- Loyalty programs of various hotel chains provide a nice bonus in the form of free nights and upgrade rooms to a Suite.
- The farther from the sea line, the cheaper the housing. Take a walk in search of rooms for rent private owners. The sign "Room for rent" guarantees the price 4 times lower hotel.
- If you're going to a warm country and the savage, don't bring a tent. Modern hammock and suspended tent weigh much less, and back in the morning for sure will not hurt.
- The hostel is always pick a room for 6 persons. High probability that all will decide to save money, and you will be in a room alone.
- Buy an inflatable neck pillow. Of space it occupies is small, but during long journeys for comfort.
- Don't bring equipment that runs on batteries — the extra weight you need. Take a technique that is charged from usb.
- In American and Thai supermarkets in 2 hours before closing starts sale of perishable goods. Enjoy the delicacies at half the price.
- Take part in all draws of travel. One of our editor already 3 trips won.
In any journey, wherever you go, you got to pay attention to security. Watch where you're going, who you going with and what you put in your mouth. Do not give in to the entreaties of street vendors and always keep a sufficient reserve of cash. Travel wisely — the only way the get the full pleasure and experience will be enjoyable.
The author of the article
The editors of "Site" Is a real creative laboratory! The true team of associates, each a specialist in their field, United by a common purpose: to help people. We create content that's really worth sharing, and a source of inexhaustible inspiration are our favorite readers!