One of my friends all summer collecting cones and brought them home. Surrounding with laughter and skepticism about his collecting. But what was their surprise when a little later the master was placed in the house and the garden is amazing and unique crafts.
Hardly in the world there are people who do not know what the bumps. But not all know how much you can get out of this amazing natural material.
But, giving a second life to old things and combining them into interesting crafts, you can get enough of cute and functional things immediately sparkle with new colors.
The editors of "Site"
has prepared for you 17 brilliant ideas to create useful objects of decor in the house and garden from the cones
. Simply adorable!
- That's one of the creations of men. Impressive, isn't it?
- From cones, you can create interesting and eco-friendly pots for pots. Looks original and unusual!
- Cones can be easily disassembled into pieces (plates). You can hang them on the vase. Like the scales of a dragon, isn't it?
- In this basket would look great as fruit and flowers.
- And it is possible to combine the bumps with an electric garland and get amazing results.
- Here's a vase I met in his garden.
- This elegant candle holder can become a decoration of the festive table.
- Of course, creation of such floor vases will take a long time, but the result is worth it!
- Cones — the perfect material to create even wedding bouquets!
- And in this makeshift pot already blooming ornamental grass. Reminds me of a hedgehog, do you?
- You can use pinecones to decorate gifts and even cake!
- Just a wonderful solution. You'll need to bleach just found the bumps.
- From cones, you can create even imitation tiles in the house for the fairies. Magical!
- And how do you like the interior colors? The truth unexpectedly? In addition, they will never wither.
- Really want kind of table decoration!
- Look and admire this bright summer composition. I can't believe it's made of cones!
It is sufficient to find a little time, a little desire and, of course, a dozen other cones. Apply to the case imagination, and your house and garden will be filled with unique decorative objects and decorations.
I hope you enjoyed these ideas and you will want to repeat some of them at home. Inspiration and enjoy your creativity!
If you need these creative tips — don't forget to share them with others.
Anastasia Davidenko Nastya does yoga and loves travelling. Fashion, architecture and all fine — that aspires to a girl's heart! Anastasia is engaged in design of interiors and makes unique jewelry with a floral theme. Wants to live in France, learn the language and keenly interested in the culture of this country. Believes that the person needs a lifetime to learn something new. Favorite Anastasia book — "Eat, pray, love" by Elizabeth Gilbert.