20 well-behaved dogs who understand the rules in their own way

Four million nine hundred seven thousand three hundred forty five

Of all the Pets, perhaps dogs can be trained to order. They're smart enough to understand the limits of what is permitted, and too loyal to break them.

Looking at these Pets, we Adme.ru it seemed that the owners just didn't make myself clear, what exactly is and what is not.

She knows she's not allowed to be in my room, but thinks that if we don't meet views, I will not drive her

But if I creep into a room and not go in, would that count? Thirty eight million seven hundred eighty nine thousand eight hundred eight

He is not allowed to lie on the couch, and he makes

He can't put his paws on the table when he asks to play. He obedient boy. Twenty six million two hundred seven thousand seven hundred eighty three

To sit on the couch impossible, but on the arms question was not

You can't put a face on the table, but she is trying to cheat

The owner was forbidden to lie down on the sofa. And then, no one lies

Toys from the street it is impossible to bring home, but the rule only applies to entire toys

Not allowed on the couch, but I think I found a way out. Jack from Titanic could learn from me

I'm not allowed to run around the garden so as not to trample the bow. Well, I do not run

And below your feet was not in my place!
— Well, as you say! Ten million seven hundred fifty three thousand two hundred sixty

When a cushion on the floor, this is not a sofa, so you can sit on them to

The owner swears when I beg. But to watch him eat, is not prohibited after all? Sixty four million two hundred forty eight thousand three hundred fourteen

Not allowed to sleep on upholstered furniture, but about hard no one said anything! Twenty eight million seventy nine thousand four hundred fifty

On the label painted dog sitting on the ground. So, everything is OK, it does not violate. You can jump

Technically I'm not on the sofa, and the blanket that lies on it

The metro dogs are only allowed in bags. We with the hostess as law-abiding citizens

Photos on the preview imgur

via imgur.com/gallery/Wh2xrMu

Tags

See also

New and interesting