In recent years, cosmetic producers actively developing the means to rejuvenate the face
, including various creams, lotions and serums.
These funds quite successfully reduce the signs of aging on the face.Serum for the face
stand out compared to other funds. Due to the high content of important nutrients, they make the skin more elastic and rid of imperfections.
In serums full of antioxidants and moisturizing substances. Being absorbed into the skin, they boost the synthesis of collagen and elastin components of skin that keep her young.
Serums have a lighter texture than regular creams, they are easily absorbed, leaving no oily or sticky feeling skin.
There are many serums for the face, but you can make them at home from all natural ingredients. Homemade whey are almost the same as store-bought, but much cheaper.We will talk about 4 of these serums that can be used for facial care.
1. Face serum with rosehip oil
face Serum with rosehip oil perfect for all skin types. It does not interfere with the natural production of sebum and dries the skin.
Its active ingredients penetrate the skin, they contribute to the rapid recovery of the affected tissues.
The constant use of this serum helps to reduce wrinkles and protects the skin from toxins and sun.
- 8 tablespoons of rosehip oil (120 g)
- 5 tablespoons oil from hemp seeds (75 g)
- 2 tablespoons essential oil of rosewood (30 g)
2. Facial serum based on aloe Vera and witch hazel
- Pour all the oils in a glass bottle, and let this mixture stand all day.
- Then shake it and apply on the face, neck and décolleté.
- Do this daily before going to bed.
Serum is based on aloe Vera and witch hazel is a natural product that helps to improve skin condition in sensitive areas like the eye area, cheeks and neck.
Whey contains nutrients restore the normal acid-alkaline balance of the skin and improve circulation. Due to this, the cells are better supplied with oxygen.Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of aloe Vera gel (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon of witch hazel water (10 ml)
- 1 teaspoon coffee (5 ml)
- ½ Teaspoon of essential oil of cypress (2 g)
3. Serum for face based on coconut oil
- Put all ingredients in glass bottle and mix them, so as to obtain a homogeneous mass.
- Apply it on the skin and RUB with light movements of the fingers and palms.
- Do this procedure every night before going to sleep.
Fatty acids and antioxidants, coconut oil is ideal to combat premature wrinkles in the most sensitive areas of the face.
They help to hydrate and restore the skin, help her not to succumb to the harmful effects of free radicals and sunlight.
- 4 tablespoons organic coconut oil (60 g)
- 1 tablespoon essential oil of rose (15 g)
4. Serum from essential oils of grape seed and chamomile
- Pour both oils in a bottle and shake them so they are well mixed.
- Once the product is homogeneous, apply it on places such as the area around the eyes and around the mouth.
- Do it in the morning and before bedtime.
This natural serum helps to restore skin affected by excessive sun exposure and toxins.
Its constituent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents and rejuvenates the skin, making it smooth and elastic.Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of essential oil and grape seed (45 g)
- 2 tablespoons chamomile essential oil (30 g)
- Small glass bottle or dispenser
Bear in mind!
- Pour both oils in a bottle or dispenser and mix them well.
- Take the right amount of serum and gently RUB it into the skin.
- For best results apply serum also on the neck and décolleté.
- Repeat this procedure every evening after cleansing at night.
Serum, which we are told does not contain aggressive chemicals that could disrupt the acid-alkaline balance of the skin, but before using them it is better to do the test is to apply a bit of serum on the face and see how reacts on her skin.These serums are recommended for women 30 years and older, although younger girls can use them for prevention.
The improvement of the skin does not occur instantaneously, but even after the first application of the serum shows that skin is more tender and moist.published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©