What happens if a mother can't love

If the heart mother's love for her child?

According to statistics, women live longer than men. And most of the moms are present in the lives of children more and longer than dad.What is this presence?

Well, when a childhood filled with her mother's support, love, and kindness. Then in adult life the feeling of love, support and warmth.

And if not? If mom's life is filled with sorrow and disappointment? If in her heart there is no love for her child? If the mother is seriously ill? Or if she is cruel, tyrannical and hates everyone?

Before then the child is forced to survive internal division. Finding emotional support from my mom, he constantly feels mortal fear. After all, he always depends on his mother, to exist independently, he can not.

The child rejected, abandoned and suppresses the inside anger on his mother. By the way, today's children increasingly show that anger directly, either through not wanting to be without a mother, to go to school.

The child must somehow continue to live, so his pain he hides deep inside, but it is not going away and passes. There is no trust to yourself, to the world, to people. It looks like one part of an internal split.

What is the second? No matter how many years a person, even if he himself has children. Inside he seeks to establish contact with the mother, to achieve all sorts of ways to its location, of love. This part seek to convince mom that she needs to accept him, love that he is good. Here the child tries to save the mother, to heal, to help and be angry at yourself that it does not work. Condemn and criticize yourself more and more. The child gradually absorbs the condition of the mother and as an adult it carries on through your whole life.

How to be? Attempts of the child to the mother's love fail. Mom and even dad can not satisfy his need for love... what to do? Nowhere to turn with his love for his parents.

"Sooner or later I will, my parents will love me" — as in they believe that it is impossible. Impossible, because their parents from their emotional wounds and entanglements with your family is not able to be emotionally available for their children. "They have everything. Clothed, shod, and even go to the sea," say modern parents. Mom doesn't look at his wound, and why she's not capable of love for their own children. published

Author: Oksana Solodovnikova

photo Monika Koclajda

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: //solodovnikova.org/content/materinskaya-lyubov-chto-proishodit-esli-mama-ne-mozhet-lyubit

Tags

See also

New and interesting