The peanut butter cookie
If you like the useful walnut sweets — this recipe will fit amazing. After all, cookies are a very simple type of baking that does not require time-consuming, as any cake, for example.Ingredients:
- 1/2 Cup roasted and peeled hazelnuts
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup melted coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Baking tray lay a parchment paper.
2. Grind hazelnuts into a fine crumb in a food processor. Pour into a bowl. Add the flour and salt. Pour the syrup and the butter and knead dense dough.
3. Roll the dough into a rectangle on a lightly floured surface (thin roll!). Cut into strips about 2.5 cm wide and 10 cm in length.
4. Spread on a baking sheet at a small distance from each other and bake for 18-22 minutes until Golden brown. Allow to cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature. Cook with love!
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©