If you notice resistance, look for VIOLENCE in your past.

Noticed another recurring different people phenomenon...

I'm afraid that the younger generation he will meet more often, and we will have a whole generation resisting your own development and own responsibility of people.

Sixty million sixty six thousand eight hundred ninety five

The phenomenon, that's what:

There is a child. And there are parents who want their child to develop their abilities in the best way.

Parents want what the child will grow up to be a champion, mathematician, chess, karate, a linguistic genius, and so on. And all this will come in handy in life, and now we have to work and plow, that dream became a reality.

With the child beginning to engage with 3-4-5 years old when he load is too large, can not afford.

The child resists — if there is this psychological space does not want to go to class, hysteria, the pain.

His parents scare the janitor, threaten, persuade, not noticing that the child really can not.Not notice that his efforts were enormous. Don't notice it all the time to the limit. They think that he just "doesn't understand" that it is good for you... Just naughty. Just tired.

What is the result?

To ensure that the child remains in the psyche of the script:

Someone who has this power over me, wants me to do what I extremely hard. The amount of work daunting.
Better not to take, not to oneself, because all the forces give, but will not leave from you.

Thirty three million seventy four thousand seven hundred sixty five

Grows huge resistance. First, parents and their initiatives. Then on the school. Back to work tomorrow. Then in the family. For everyone who wants something from him, or even offers. All suggested those who fall in the parent projection.

Such a person is not formed, of interest to the class, and to life, because by resisting, he is not getting joy from the work done, the joy of achievement, effort, and process.

Because he had no experience of the joy of achievement when a task was within his power, and submit to him. He had the opposite experience of the gigantic task which can never be fulfilled.

What to do if you're the kind of person?

If you notice resistance, look for the VIOLENCE in his past.

(Can be other causes of resistance: for example, the habit of Hyper-guardianship, to ensure that everything's done for you people, but it is a different story).

Finding a history of violence, regret that as a child, you were forced to spend huge efforts on the demands of the teachers.

Angry at them for not pay attention to your children's cues: rooting, running away from classes, hysteria.

Believe that many tasks FEASIBLE.

To put the border: to check all incoming proposals on sustainability, "agreeing" with the inner child that from the prohibitively expensive task, after checking, you refuse.
If necessary, define the boundaries of words — politely but firmly. published 

Author: Veronica Brown

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © econet

Source: www.facebook.com/veronika.hlebova.9?fref=nf

Tags

See also

New and interesting