10 psychological "gifts" to children from parents

We are not talking about the green lamp does not fit into the interior. And not about the outright nastiness, like a beating.

A common pedagogical failures that poison our, now adult life.

Eleven million eight hundred twenty seven thousand one hundred ninety six

I do need As well as :“And why would I grief on my head”, “I wish we'd got a dog” and other cheerful statements, including the “I wish I did not have an abortion.”

Most likely, saying such dreadful words, parents meant something humanly understandable, like:

“I'm awfully tired at work and you have grease on my shirt, the other clean and now I night have to wash, and again I didn't sleep enough“.

But it turned out literally:

“Die.“

Selfish psychologists from such a background rubbing their arms and configured on long-term treatment: consider in fact, the living dead from the graves will have to raise.

I leave you here, and she will leave Will put into an orphanage, give to the militiaman, that one uncle, the gray wolf.

Children under a certain age can be blackmailed for what they are very afraid of – namely, the separation from parents. The children grow slush, and abide in the full confidence that the earth can at any moment to fly at them from under his feet.

The consequences are different. For example, as a variant, a horrible jealousy and suspicion – and suddenly the husband will throw? Or even the lack of privacy, because if you have no aunt, she will not go anywhere.

You're like a father talking to?
Or “mother Hami”, “keep your distance” and in General “who are you here to-day, is the smartest!?”

The problem is not that between parents and children is indicated by the inequality, it exists objectively.

The problem is that it is unclear as to how to talk to parents in a way that is considered normal?

The answer to this question is no, because such phrases typically ancestors covered their fear, incompetence and confusion.

And still, how correctly to talk to your father, that is, how to behave in a hierarchical system?

Better not at all, it was too scary, solve some, and this does not improve their career prospects.

And others prefer to attack any authority, testing his strength and boundaries I'll push the “dad” or is it me? In General, in any case, an unhealthy legacy.

Why do you need money?Where went. Don't lock yourself in. Are you hiding something? To whom are you writing? Is that you, diary, ha ha!

Sometimes this control is maintained until late adulthood. You know:

“Hello, where are you, and with whom, and with whom the children?” Or “I'm here to you ran, while you're at work, washed a little, ironed, and laid... what have you got in this mess in the wardrobe!?”

Getting rid of constant monitoring from parents, an adult remains at times confused and he does not know exactly in what questions it is better not to go, and where you can politely ask whether his intervention. Where can you decide for others, and where we need to discuss your plans.

If you ever made a scene because someone should check his pockets before washing to avoid the need to throw the stick, you may know now, from these problems.

I never wanna speak to you

And not talking. Some very strong spirit for weeks. And so we learn that in the event of a conflict, to solve it it is necessary... in any way. Let him suffer. And I will suffer. And we all torment.

You're a girl... (boy) With this sauce you can teach a child a lot of stupid things.

Popular: the boy cannot cry, but it is necessary to fight back. And the girl can't run, jump and get dirty, but you can't fight back. And so on.

Sometimes you can and something useful to teach. For example, to cook or deftly climbing is a great skill. But not because “you're a girl or a boy.” These skills are good in any genetic situation.

As a result, children are carefully nurtured fat cockroaches. Oh, I topographical cretinism, I'm a girl. Wow, I need to get drunk and fight, I'm a man. So many never get.

Just be yourself Well, if you jump into a well, would you jump too? Oddly enough, despite the horrors of teenage Hobbies, to be like everyone else – pretty useful skill.

People who observe traffic rules too, for example, are terrible conformists. But alive and get back to where I was going.

But forced to raise the child of a white crow is not the best idea. Everyone in one way or another conflicts with their peers, but sometimes the parents seemed to specifically do everything that they were bigger and they were heavier.

How is life when you are not able to find a common language with others, you're okay, I guess.

Could be better Four is not a rating, it is a sign of disgusting, lazy, anything not capable of mediocrity. Cbms. Which or not receive satisfaction, whatever you do, no matter how high get. Or just doing nothing because what could I, the shit.

By the way, badly is not only “incompetent” but to all who are close to him. Such education cultivates the person in the forehead of the invisible third eye that is configured exclusively to notice dust on the baseboards, cellulite on the sides and missing commas in texts.

While all will not eat from the table will not work

And a lot of unique nutritional principles.

For example, delicious should be left for later. Throwing away food is a sin. Spit out – even more so. Food not playing. Leave others a little bit. Delicious to be shared. And crown combo: “something you have me get fat... eat pies, and then quite pale“.

It's hard to even imagine how these principles are twisting the malleable child brain. Some say, learn to actually eat everything they put on the plate, even if you do not want to eat. Used other for life (not only in relation to a meal) to indulge in pleasures until “full” as it should things. When does the light bar, confident that she's nearing the end, because there is no way to delicious and all of you. And of course, if you have recovered, that this terrible tragedy should be immediately... to eat.

What you can be the problem?Stop crying, you have that someone died? Nothing hurts, do not pretend. You sulked like a mouse on the rump and so on.

First, it means that deny the child in his own feelings, then say what he feels, really.

The most powerful telepaths among parents, by the way, really missed fractures and appendicitis sauce “nothing to show off“.

But to know where and what hurts, in a physical and emotional sense, is extremely important for, again, both physical and mental health. And very helpful to understand what it is I'm feeling right now. I'm angry, offended, and maybe jealous?

What with all this economy to do, we will write some other time.

And for a snack, we offer you another twenty “perfect” parent statements and await your additions!

1. Well, you're just like your father/mother/uncle Kolya – alcoholic.
2. How much can you dig?
3. Intelligent people don't behave like that.
4. You're my disgrace, my punishment.
5. Going to spin in front of the boys, becomes a prostitute.
6. You do poorly in school, go to the wipers.
7. Here I am in your age...
8. But Dasha, by the way...
9. What, again, something touched? Butterfingers, you always ruin everything.
10. Well, what a fool to take...
11. Here you will have your children swallowed with mine.
12. Yes you so no marriage will not take.
13. Nothing to fear, go and do not be afraid.
14. You're doing this on purpose, just to spite me!
15. Because I said so.
16. Me you can die, you're killing me.
17. Here my dad ever finds out!
18. No fun, until things do.
19. Invent how to facilitate to itself work, just lazy.
20. And put away those petty-bourgeois trinkets.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/Sattvamama/posts/1887436058164465:0

Tags

See also

New and interesting