Hardly the worldview of Joseph Brodsky optimistic, however, the great poet, philosopher and provocateur is well known that with a complex situations in life can and must be fought.We have collected excerpts from the lectures, interviews and works of the writer who will help you in this difficult time to return to the light.
1. Live simply: you just need to understand that there are people who are better than you
. It's a very easy life.
2. Losing independence is much worse than to lose his virginity.
3. Abhorrent, whatever your situation, try not to blame external forces: history, the state, superiors, race, parents, the phase of the moon, childhood, late planting in a pot, etc. the moment you blame something, you undermine your own determination to change something.
4. The world will likely save will not succeed, but the individual is always possible.
5. Try not to pay attention to those who try to make your life miserable. There will be many — both in official positions, and self-appointed. Suffer them if you can't avoid them, but as soon as you get rid of them, forget about them immediately.
6. The surest defense against evil is extreme individualism, originality of thinking, quirkiness, even — if you will — eccentricity. That is something that is impossible to falsify, to play, to imitate; that it is not even hard-boiled swindler.
7. Solitude teaches us the essence of things because their essence is also solitude
8. In life, in your behaviour, I always assumed that: as it turns out — as it turns out
. Subsequently, if grammatically such a time even exists is, in General, will be more or less in its place.
9. People came from the age when human was strong. For this purpose, the light too weak. The only right — kindness.
From evil, from anger, from hatred — let called just — no one wins. The conditions of existence are too heavy to them even more difficult.
10. That's been my experience that the less information your brain gets, the more your imagination runs wild
11. Don't be a fool! To be what others were not.published
P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©