The tapping point of "Ocean Energy" is a simple technique of healing the whole body

An American doctor, a therapist, a kinesiologist John diamond offers a daily program of stimulation of points to improve the overall level of vitality and Wellness.This is the usual MO-the points that lie on the anterior surface of the thorax representation of the energy meridians.

Every organ has an emotion. And John Daymond offers to each on your statement that should be repeated, preferably out loud, while tapping points.

Each phrase should be repeated at least 3 times. Whole program works better if it is to repeat at least morning and evening.

Percussion starts from the area of the thymus, or point of OCEAN ENERGY. And the same point and ends.

Eight million five hundred sixty thousand five hundred sixty one

1. THYMUS. The two transverse finger below the jugular notch (the hole in the neck, where the sternum starts).

"I have love, faith, trust, gratitude, courage»

2. Easy. 2 cross the palm from the middle of the chest, 2nd intercostal space.

"I am humble, I am tolerant, I died»

3. Pericardium. 5th intercostal space, on the body of the sternum (in women usually between the bra cups )

"I'm letting go of the past. I'm generous, I'm relaxed»

4. Liver. At the nipple line, 6th intercostal space – (in men the nipple in the 5th intercostal space) – in women there is usually the lower border of the breast.

"I'm happy. I have a good fate. I'm cheerful»

5. Gallbladder. 7th intercostal space, nipple line.

"I am growing in love and forgiveness»

6. Heart. Xiphoid process of the sternum.

"In my heart – love and forgiveness»

7. Stomach. The middle of the distance from the umbilicus to 6 point (xiphoid process of the sternum)

"I am happy, I am calm»

8. Spleen. The free end of 11 rib (we have 12 )

"I believe in the future. I'm sure in the future. I'm safe»

9. Reins. The free end 12 of the rib.

"My sexual energies are balanced»

Thirty five million four hundred forty six thousand one hundred seventy two

10.  Large intestine. 3 cross fingers away from the navel on his level.

"Basically I'm clean and kind, I am worthy of love»

11. Thyroid. On 2 transversal fingers below the navel

"I am hopeful, I'm cheerful and upbeat. I have a lot of life energy»

12. Bladder. In the middle of the upper edge of the pubic bone.

"I am in harmony, I am in the world»

13. Intestine. On 3 transversal fingers below the navel

"I'm jumping for joy. I'm cheerful and cheerful»

And again, the point of the thymus- (1) "I am full of vital energy. I'm in love»

Each point tapped, out loud or silently recite affirmations.published 

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.kineziolog.ru/%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BC%D1%83%D1%81%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B5%D1%82-%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8C%D1%8E/

Tags

See also

New and interesting