Addiction starts at home

Dependence on another person begins in the parental home. In fact, prone to addiction person is offended, under-loved, adolescency child. As an adult, he is looking for in the world who could be his Ideal Parent, the parent he never had.

Given the conditions in which grew and were brought up by our parents, it is not surprising that many of them have no idea about what is “love”. How to survive, they have learned well, but how to love...

©Magdalena Berny

What's that all about? Feelings are the classics, but in real life work very different mechanisms. The wife have to choose, that man was good and adapted to the life, children to be fed, clothed, schooled, and that all – no worse than humans.

No matter how the picture of the family looks from the outside, for the child's personality is decisive for what is happening within the family. If parents show enough respect to the kid, bear any liability for life, health, security, child development, understand his inner world, whether with his problems and questions whether it needs starting from the material and ending with a soft and tactile sensations. In addition, the way parents relate to each other, gives child a family scenario.

If he did not show parents, where love lives and what is expressed, then it grows with the same lack of understanding and a certain mental immaturity. But it continues to want what is not received, than not enough. This lust goes into the unconscious and from there directs a person's life.

Unconsciously the man is looking for someone who can be “glued”, one who will take care of it. And there are material, physical, emotional dependence. Even if a person plays for someone in the role of Savior, it is he's trying to be another kind of parent who would like to have myself.

Propensity to dependent behavior will be in humans until, until he will not be the Perfect Parent. You can continue feeling sorry for myself, remembering an unhappy childhood and subsequent traumatic situation. You can change this to traumatic situations do not happen in the future. One way is meeting with his Inner Child, healing him and forming habits to be my own parent that I would like to have.

You cannot change your parents, but you can forgive them because they did what they could. If they could differently, they would have done differently. It is impossible to rewrite the childhood, but can hurt the baby inside to make happy and creative. Nothing to do with his past, but just a lot to do with his present.published

Author: Lilia Ahremchik

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.b17.ru/article/zavisimost-nachinaetsja-v0roditel-semje/

Tags

See also

New and interesting