No extra efforts: a perfect beauty of a green yard, just grass, bushes so the track!

Spring is coming! If countryside cottages require updates, we have for you some fresh ideas. Oh, how I want to have a yard in which you can create cubbies, just seedlings well-chosen plants... I dream of such a miracle, you can equip your yard, if it is already there. Look what practical ideas: plants require little maintenance, but look like the owners care and cherish each sheet.

Landscape design of the yard
  1. I like this track!

2. A wonderful minimalistic view.

3. The stones looks fascinating!

4. I'm secretly in love with evergreen plants...

5. Want this patio right now!

6. A neat and attractive lawn. The abundance of beds in the past!

7. What a beauty!

8. A very stylish place to stay.

9. The lighting is just divine!

10. White sofa! Round vases! Beauty...

11. How impressive!

12. Everything seems simple, but looks really luxurious.

13. Dining table! As well...

14. Embarrassingly...

15. Across the lawn and wants to walk barefoot!

16. A tempting idea...

17. Truly unusual plants!

18. The stone garden.

19. Stylish and concisely.

20. Each idea is unique!

Landscape design of the yard of a private home can be stylish and simple in implementation and at the same time cozy! Show these charming ideas friends. I really hope that they'll love them!

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting