It's Not by accident

First accept the situation as it is.

For example, I myself attracted this situation into my life, actions, words, thoughts. Thus, you assume the responsibility for his act and open the door of wisdom. This is the only path to enlightenment.

Decided to shift the responsibility to someone else – went to the road leading to spiritual degradation. There is no growth.

Second(mental labor) detect and recognize the error that was the cause of the unpleasant situation. Perhaps this understanding will not come immediately, but thinking will bear fruit, it will be like an Epiphany. Remember that nothing is accidental, so a timely plug the mouth of his Ego, which will try to stop the analysis. Here it is useful to remember what you said to your opponent in a sticky situation. Try the blame – not your coat? If the person you are angry that means you got it right. Knock and the door will open...

The third spiritual work on himself – eliminating the detected reasons — Ego aspect. Technician much, you can just controlling thoughts, track a manifestation of this aspect of the Ego and realize (accept), and it will gradually disappear. You can also deliberately practice the opposite of this aspect. Try different options. External reality is a manifestation of your inner world.

The desire to change the world or another person – the manifestation of the Ego of pure water. Therefore, to eradicate any attempts to do so have to think about it. Understanding that nothing is here by accident, will speed up your way. The world will change when you change your inner world! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/wall-43702826_46288

Tags

See also

New and interesting