This mom proved that two kids is not a hindrance to the hobby

Sports for many girls to become a problem, when the light appears boy. But this mom of two wonderful kids proved that motherhood does not bother to do yoga, but on the contrary helps.

The website decided to acquaint you with the charming family of yogis.

Meet charity grace LeBlancand her instagram signed more than 85 thousand fans. The charity's unusual blue hair, great physical shape, and most importantly — a wonderful son and daughter with whom the mother generates is extremely cute pictures in yoga poses.

5-year-old Oakley and 2-year-old felicity every day involved in productions of her mother.

Charity and started to do yoga after the birth of their first child. To return to the form, the girl began to train every day.

And not quit when she found out that she is pregnant with baby felicity.

But after her birth, yoga became doubly more fun and interesting!

"The children liked to see how I'm doing different exercises, even when they were very young. And then they started to help me," says charity.

"Now my son is learning to trust me, and my daughter is developing good coordination. Felicity have very strong muscles for her age."

"They learn to be strong and healthy, it is very fun".

"Often people ask me, do not fall children doing yoga. Of course, fall! Like all children during the game. But, believe me, I never put them in danger".

"I enjoy working hard, staying in shape and playing with their babies together."

Looking at these wonderful support, it is impossible not to be touched.

And sometimes family involved in yoga, and father Andre.

We admire this positive and sporting family and wish them inspiration, energy, success and true happiness!

Source Instagram

See also
Watch yoga instagram this family was a pleasure
A young mother draws a funny and heartfelt comic book about his life with the child
15-year-old dancer plus size is inspiring tens of thousands of people from all over the world

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-narodnoe-tvorchestvo/15-letnyaya-balerina-plus-size-vdohnovlyaet-desyatki-tysyach-lyudej-so-vsego-mira-1440815/

Tags

See also

New and interesting