Threat a hug: an Australian diver was able to tame a shark...

Everyone who has ever dived with scuba in the open ocean, warned about the dangerous predatory fish. But the Australian diving instructor Rick Anderson ignored his advice and swam up to the shark too close... the Website tells the amazing story of seven-year friendship Australian bull sharks and diver!

For the first time Rick noticed his "friend" a few years ago and decided to tame her. Then the shark was still a baby and was calm to the touch of the man

Photo source: Boredpanda.Saldivar said she was trying not to scare the little shark, so he behaved very carefully. First, he rocked her in his hands and gently spoke to her with a special valve on the tube

After some time between Rick and shark formed a very real bond. Every time when the diver is immersed, the shark comes to him to get a portion of petting and hugs

The shark is so accustomed to his friend-a man that really enjoys his appearance.

She rubs against his legs Rica, floats next to him and quietly falls on the outstretched hand to the man hugged her

"My colleagues and students are shocked by our friendship and sometimes I can't believe my eyes!" says Rick. "I just relate well to this beauty-the shark and treat it the same as with my dog"

via www.boredpanda.com/diver-cuddles-shark-rick-anderson-australia/

Tags

See also

New and interesting