The network has got prehistoric goblin

Online fishermen landed prehistoric 5, 5-meter-long Goblin.

Fishing fishermen in the Gulf of Mexico accidentally caught in their nets prehistoric goblin shark, which is the most rare of all sharks ever seen by man.

Source.

Length caught not far from Key West, Florida, shark-goblin reached 5, 5 meters. Rare Fish has a pink color and a long muzzle, hiding sharp teeth of a predator. In the Gulf of shark catch a second time.

Sharks-goblins, or as they are called, goblin shark live in the deep waters of Japan and sail into the bay is extremely rare. The last time a shark was caught 10 years ago.

Caught 10 years ago, the shark made a splash. Researchers were incredibly pleased to be able to study it, and the results of their research was not written a scientific article.

The crew of the fishing vessel, who managed to catch a shark this time, the network down to a depth of over 600 meters. Fishermen were shocked when some shrimp, which they catch every day, discovered a large pink shark.

The shark, which is sometimes called a "living fossil", was measured by fishermen on the deck. As they explained, they are very scared of her teeth.

"I do not even know what it was," - said the fisherman Carl Moore.

Rather than leave the shark, Moore did a quick photo and the fish from your mobile phone, and then release it back into the water. Angler fish showed a photo to his grandson, who was delighted by the discovery.

Posted in [mergetime] 1399353178 [/ mergetime]
"My 3 year old grandson loves sharks that I take them every time they come to us in the network," - said the man.

Scientists know so little about the fish that they could not even determine how many years she lives or how big increases. However, researchers know that the deep water red color makes it almost invisible to predators and prey.

Scientists also believe that the long snout of the fish is equipped with electrical sensors, so that it can locate prey even when they can not see or hear at a great depth.

Tags

See also

New and interesting