With award-winning possible options

-Tysyacha Gold for the head of the Goblin King - Treasurer poured three converted coins into the bag and handed knight - get and sign. Here, yes. So, what you do?
Goblin King 'head - calmly said next rytsar.- Kindly pay my thousand. According to the announcement.
-Minutochku! - Frowned kaznachey.- I've already paid for it! That this gentleman. Or do you want to say that one of you is lying?
The second knight eyed treasurer gloomy look and pulled out a shoulder bag ugly goblin head. Treasurer squinted into the trash, where lay another head just paid.
-Family Similarity is obvious - said on.- But as far as I'm concerned, you showed me the head of a goblin, middle-aged, while the king was very old man.
-Because King is killed - shrugged second rytsar.- That one master and killed. And I immediately finished off the next.
-In The sense that the Crown Prince? - Said the treasurer.
Is king - with the push of said second rytsar.- King is dead, long live the king, and all that. In general, let us not click, pay me my thousand.
Treasurer stood up on a chair and looked at the long queue of asylum.
-Who Then there's a goblin heads?
-I!
-I!
-I!
-And I do a goblin!
Knight said it is pushed forward gloomy goblin beaten in torn trousers.
-It - King?! - Questioned the treasurer.
(Collapse)
-I Resisted - grimly explained goblin.- Nobody wanted to be crowned. In general, I was a groom .... Now yes, the king in exile.
-And I - voila! - The next knight put on the table in front of a donkey treasurer golovu.- When goblins understand what it smells like, then decided to keep its crown and any extraneous goat. But there were no goats nearby.
Yes you do yourself - Goblin! - Closer inspection, the treasurer said.
-And Then! - Everyone chuckled goblin.- us poimeyut of thousands of gold, and we are that extreme? We, too, money does not interfere. In total, it is a business, hold the coronation.
-Bezobrazie! - Outraged kaznachey.- ... This is unheard of! I can not pay a thousand gold for each dead donkey! If things go ...
-No More kings will not be - assured him goblin.- no fools. Now we have democracy. But would you, my dear man, yet we paid for the double tariff, but you see, God forbid, we can again enter the monarchy.
Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting