Poisoning mother

Mom! You can poison and kill the spiritual life of your children! Because of your unawareness — the inability to look at ourselves and deal with their emotions on their own — your child may be physically alive, but emotionally frozen or dead!

You wear your emotions, you humiliate with your mistrust, you paralyze their fears and demands, you discourage their righteous blindness and deafness, the inability for the "right or wrong" to see the true essence and desires of your child.

And child considered me a context may be at least a three-year period, though the Director of the plant. You had a baby of their own selfish motives — it's you and only you "have time" or they want the dimples on cheeks, or a child's laughter, or a glass of water in old age. You and only you made the choice to betray oneself for the sake of the child, to give him "life" and so on and so forth. So why you are bringing the bill to your child?! It's your expectations were not fulfilled, this is your personal crisis, with a child-it's all right, don't need to impress him with complexes and guilt!

Their overflowing emotions, laced with pessimism, permanent anxiety and negativity, you clog up and poison the life of her child! You're an adult in a couple of "parent-child"! It is your responsibility and task to deal with their feelings, to find a way out of the situation in the first place at the expense of their own resources — tools and Dating, therapy and conversations with spouse and friends, without imposing unreasonable burdens on children.

The constant challenging of children in the solution to your problems takes away their enormous vitality, binds his hands and feet with guilt, denies their right of choice — because you're the mom, the native people how to say no to and how to not be affected by your pain...

To use so their children ridiculous, immature and cruel. You don't see a living person in front of him, only the function of the rescuer, only the ears, "vest", in the worst cases — slop bucket where you can drain all that you can't "digest" themselves. And then complain and wonder what the relationship with the child does not add up that he felt the aggression and hatred that does not share the secret, which avoids you or leaves to live on land that he does not know about the opposite sex that children are not conceived or ill, troubled that his career got a stake.

Children! You have the right to be happy! You are not responsible for the expectations and feelings of their parents! Adult children, you have every right to choose what you do with your life, you are responsible for it and you don't need to answer to anyone! His life can only live forward, creating, inventing his own path.

Guilt and repay the debt before the parents are able to bury under a vibrant source of creativity and love of life, deprive of life, a stable psyche and future. You are responsible for choosing your mother give birth to you, to give you the best and to push themselves into the background.

You can be thankful, in a healthy relationship it is the acceptance and gratitude is the main language of love, but you do not owe your parents. As you will be able to stand on your feet, if you from the start need to pay, to obey and to sacrifice themselves? What should I do?

Repeat to yourself like a mantra — I have every right by birth to be yourself, to be free and happy! And a very vigilant to take care of the embodiment of this mantra to life, protecting its borders from any encroachments and attacks — whether parents or any other people that want to alter and instill you with guilt.

Accept and love yourself, become the best friend, learn not to blame themselves for mistakes and "shortcomings", as likely be made in your home, just switch on your strengths, develop them and try to rely more on their experience, learn to trust yourself. So, over time you will gain stability and independence, you will be taken over by the alien and the familiar position of "victim" you will become in life "author."

Mom! You have a chance to be happy not at the expense of the lives of your children, and SA-MO-STO-I-TEL-BUT!!! As workers, Herbalife was the badges — "I Want to lose weight? Ask me how!" Ask your children and try to hear, ask me! I have a willingness to help and understanding to you, because your life story is dramatic and difficult.

Should learn to say "I'm Sorry, I'm not right, I'm sorry." Should deal with their unreasonable expectations, guilt, dissatisfaction with life — in each case it has its own unique composition of events and experiences.

Easy trap: "as I sleep, they watch cartoons" — about children and gadgetsTriggers of anger: What causes a tantrum from a baby

My text is a call for both sides to pay attention before it's too late. To both — since the responsibility in any relationship between two adults is divided equally. While your children actually make up my entire practice and conscious moms can be counted on the fingers of one hand and they're awesome. Please let your children breathe and be happy. Learn to be happy yourself! published

Author: Marina Litvinenko

Source: mlitvinenko.com/blog/otravlyayushchaya-mama-kak-byt

Tags

See also

New and interesting