Is The Tao. She's 98 and she's the world's oldest yoga instructor

In 2012, Tao Porchon-Lynch got into the Guinness Book of records as the overage on the planet yoga teacher. She is now 98, and she still regularly holds classes, causing an excitement among their students.

We in the Website have to admire this woman and believe she has a lot to learn.

Tao grew up in India. Passion for yoga woke up at 8 when she saw working on the beach boys. Despite the protests of relatives who said it wasn't ladylike, she decided to join them.

However, the first master Tao has gained in Hollywood when he starred in America and Europe as a model, actress and dancer. After 5 years of practice Tao was finally abandoned his career to devote himself to yoga, after 10 years, became a teacher, and later opened his own Institute in new York.

In 83 years, Tao broke his hip. Doctors said that about yoga forget. But Tao is not only not left employment, but signed up for ballroom dancing.

"I don't believe in age, I believe in the power of energy", — she answered all the tips to live a quieter. Now Tao almost every day spinning on the floor. She has 2 young partner and a lot of prizes from various dance competitions.

Tao Porchon-Lynch believes that in this world there is nothing that we could not realize with our inner strength. And the story of her life — perhaps the best proof of that.

Photos on the preview taoporchonlynch,
thetaoexperience

See also
90-year-old traveler from Russia showed what it means to live life to the fullest
This grandmother started instagram in their 90s and became a real star

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/eta-babushka-zavela-instagram-v-90-let-i-stala-nastoyaschej-zvezdoj-1397215/

Tags

DIY

See also

New and interesting