School assignment of teacher students remember for a lifetime

A few years ago in "reader's Digest" published an article about the wonderful teacher, all students which believe in themselves and their strength after small orders.

The website shares with you this wise lesson that will inspire anyone.

One day the math teacher from Minnesota gave the students a task: to make a list of the class to think, what do like most about each of their classmates and write it as opposite to its surname. At the end of the lesson, she collected the lists. It was a Friday. Over the weekend, she handled the results on Monday and gave each student a sheet of paper on which he listed all the good things noticed classmates.

Guys read; here and there one heard the whisper: "is it Really all about me? I didn't know I was loved so much". They did not discuss the results in class, but the teacher knew that she reached the goal. Her students believe in themselves.

After a few years one of these guys, mark Eklund, was killed in Vietnam. He was buried at home in Minnesota. Mark came to say goodbye to friends, former classmates, teachers. At the funeral his father came to the math teacher: "I want to show you something from his wallet he pulled out a folded, worn at the folds of the leaf. It was evident that his many times I read and reread. Is found things Brand. He did not leave with him. You know?" He handed the paper to her. It was a list of positive qualities that are noticed in Marche classmates.

— Thank you very much, ' said the mother Brand. Our son is so loved.

And then the amazing happened: one by one the classmates Brand and got the same sheets. Many kept them in your wallet. Someone even kept in your family album. One of them said, "We kept these lists. Is it possible to throw this away?"

Author Helen P. Mrosla, "All the Good Things"

See also
15 "overheard" stories that should be told
Mom, you just live for a long time

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-semya/mama-ty-tolko-zhivi-dolgo-dolgo-1386865/

Tags

See also

New and interesting