Balance in life

The balance in my life, I understand mutual balancing all external forces acting on the person so that their effect on him became zero or the value close to zero. Especially for about the same time, Serzh al.

Why is it necessary? This is to ensure that we were losing their power, being involved in the situations. If the situation is not vzaimootnosheniy about us, we have to waste your own energy on the trim, and whatever we were strong and resilient, sooner or later, any power runs out, in this situation, we will vidogame.

This principle applies both to psychoenergetically situations (e.g., social), and situations are purely physical, refers to the physics (mechanics) of the body.

Consider this example: you carries a rapid flow of the river. The balance here is just relaxing the body and allowing him to go along with the flow of water, but relax a little. You still need to breathe and I would not want to run into the stone. In a relaxed state the impact will be much less traumatic than in the case of a busy body.

In the "relaxed body", in particular, is not to interfere with his natural reactions of self-balancing. For example, put forward hand in case of obstacles. Besides the relaxation you need more movement to stay afloat, not to crash into the rocks and if possible to swim from the stream to the shore, if there is such a purpose.

If we try to do it alone the physical strength to paddle against the flow, most likely we will not succeed, and we will simply lose power. You need not to row against the stream, and to paddle perpendicular in the direction of its movement under a certain angle.

Thus it is better to use the energy of its waves, and its power can only be used to control. Similarly, this works in the case of communicating with groups of people (society) or any situation that you have no direct control.

Generally, all such situations without the direct control you can call the elements for you. It is foolish to fight with the elements, with windmills. While, Yes, you can. But as shown above, sooner or later, anyone will run out of steam.

You need to use the energy of windmills to their advantage. This applies both to the outer dense physical phenomena, such as basic wind turbines, and use the same physical principles of the internal styles (e.g. tai Chi), and generally in all other aspects of the universe.

Psychosomatics: the Back is the place where we put all that we have no desire to watchLearn to read people! All people are saying is all true

Let me give you another example. Soaring birds, when they use the power of ascending currents. Using this principle in any field, we significantly improve the efficacy (efficiency) of any action.

And in fact it turns out such a constant balance in life between all of the notice flows. Obviously, the more threads you realize, the better and deeper you can do it.published

Author: Serge Al

Source: Serge Al

Tags

See also

New and interesting