In one school stopped going to school the boy... the Story of the great Soviet mathematics, from which lump in my throat

The website knows that the world is not without kind people, and offers the reader once again to make sure. Read the story about the friendly and caring guys who aren't afraid to take responsibility and helped his classmate in difficult times.

In one Moscow school stopped going to school the boy. A week does not go, two... Phone Lev was not, and classmates decided to go to his house. The door was opened by Levin's mother. Her face was very sad. The guys said Hello and asked timidly: "Why not left to go to school?". Mom sadly said, "He will no longer study with you. He had the operation. Failed. Loew is blind and he can not walk..."

The guys paused, looked at each other and then one of them suggested:

— And we take turns in school led will.

And go home to accompany.

And lessons will help you to do — interrupting each other, started chattering classmates.

Mom's eyes filled with tears. She spent the friends in the room. A little later, feeling the way hand, they went left with a blindfold. The guys froze. Only now they truly understood, what a misfortune has happened to their friend.

Leva barely said "Hello". And then from all sides fell down:

— Tomorrow I'll pick you up and am in school.

And I'll tell you what we learned in algebra.

— And I in history.

Leva didn't know who to listen to, and only distractedly nodded. The mother's face a hail of tears. After leaving the guys made a plan: who, when, what courses explains who will walk on the Left and drive it to school. In school the boy who was sitting on the Left at the same Desk, quietly told him during the lesson what the teacher writes on the Board.

But as froze, when Loew was the answer! All rejoiced its five, even more than his! Studied Leva fine. Better to learn was and the whole class. In order to explain a lesson to a friend in distress, you need to know it. And the guys tried. Moreover, in the winter they began to drive Levu to the rink. The boy was very fond of classical music, and classmates took him to Symphony concerts...

School Loew graduated with a gold medal, then entered the Institute. And there were friends that were his eyes. After Institute Lev continued to study and, eventually, became a world famous mathematician, academician Pontryagin.

Do not count of people seeing for good.

Trinixy.ruP. S.: Lev Semenovich Pontryagin (1908-1988) — Soviet mathematician, one of the greatest mathematicians of the XX century, academician of the USSR, who lost in 14 years vision. He made significant contributions to algebraic and differential topology, theory of oscillations, variational calculus, control theory. In control theory, Pontryagin — Creator of the mathematical theory of optimal processes, which is based on the so-called Pontryagin maximum principle; fundamental results on differential games. School Pontryagin had a great influence on the development of control theory and calculus of variations worldwide.

via pikabu.ru/story/prozrenie_3640203

Tags

See also

New and interesting