Wanted to buy the vaseline for old coins, but it turned out what happened

Ten million two hundred forty two thousand nine hundred forty six

Site shares a funny life story, where the hero found a really neat way to "Adbrite" their abusers. Coins, especially copper ones, when you lift them from the ground, have green oxidized lignite through extraction. There are many ways to get rid of him, one of them — boil coins in vaseline oil.

The morning after the excavations, with a battered face, two-day stubble and a hellish gleam in his eye I went to the pharmacy for the above mentioned oil. Feet after a long March through the woods, suffer so that the gait resembles the wounded under the tail of the penguin.

Go to the pharmacy, stand in a queue of two people. Five minutes to the pharmacy filled up teenagers in the amount of three pieces, stuck to glass shelf with condoms, fingers, show, laughs, jokes different themed release. Well it is clear, at this age contacti perceived to be funny, not now.

My turn, I ask:

— Vaseline oil have?

Youth, sensing a victim for jokes cringed.

— Now, wait a minute, look.

The pharmacist goes into the bowels of the pharmacy. The youth began to pohihikivali behind. Hear "vaseline... ha-ha... grease... ha-ha..." But not evil, with humor, yeah.

From the depths of the pharmacy to hear the voice of the pharmacist:

— Eat! Be right with you!

Teenagers behind the tense: "there are... lucky... and no vaseline…»

And here I feel that I'm tired of their one-sided humor.

Yelling across the pharmacy:

— And the oil you have in it?!

— Gold in a bottle! How old are you?!

Turning his crumpled, unshaven face to instantly hushed youth, slowly, pointing to each finger, counting them. The raaaz, daaa, triii....

— Tree! Ouro bass chemist — triii bottle!!!

The sound still has not reached pharmacy of the subsoil, and the kids, humiliating the records of the Negro runners, already felled, like fleas from turpentine, somewhere on the next street.

via old.fishki.net/2108202-hotel-kupit'-vazelin-dlja-staryh-monet-a-poluchilos'-to-chto-poluchilos'.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting