Hero cover Nevermind by Nirvana revived it 25 years later. Let's see how baby looks now!

Spencer Elden — the baby on the cover of the iconic album Nevermind by Nirvana. Now it's 25 years old, and the album was released 25 years ago, September 24, 1991. To celebrate this remarkable date photographer John Ceppl decided to recreate the cover, but all the same advised Spencer to wear shorts. So, Spencer Elden, the baby from the cover of Nevermind, repeated his photo shoot in the pool, in conjunction with this action the 25th anniversary of the album. The website publishes the photos to your readers.

Photo source: Bigpicture.pisachas Spencer 25, he is an artist. "This anniversary means something to me, even though I don't remember anything. What is strange is the fact that in 4-month age, I spent 5 minutes shooting this photo, and she has become a really cult", — he said.

Elden lives in Los Angeles. "That's cool, but weird that I can't even remember how I participated in creating something iconic," he says.

The second album by the rock group Nirvana "Nevermind" on Saturday, September 24, 2016, celebrated its 25th anniversary. This is probably the main album in the history of a variety of rock music as grunge.

In 1991, photographer kirk Mr weddle, who was personally acquainted with Spencer's father, Rick, asked that the permission for the shooting of his 4-month-old son for the cover album of Nirvana. Rick agreed.

The shooting lasted just 15 seconds, and the parents of Spencer then received $ 200. Fishing hook with a dollar bill has been added to the photo later.

This time, when photographer John Ceppl decided to recreate the photo with the participation of grown-up Spencer, he offered the boy all the same $ 200.

The shooting took place in one of the swimming pools in Pasadena (California). This is not the first time Spencer recreates a photo from the cover of Nevermind: in 2006, he has already participated in a similar photo shoot, dedicated to the 15th anniversary of the album.

via bigpicture.ru/?p=814528

Tags

See also

New and interesting