I let it go...

If suddenly stood up the pain. If attacked by autumn Blues. If in the heart a settled grief, and there was a dejection. If inexplicable longing came and won't leave. If you want something and do not even understand why. If the winds of change are not happy. If the soul is a draft... If all so-so. How to let it all go?

And again it's getting cold, turns yellow, falls off and is carried away... And not just outside the window...

– My God,so painful now! In me already and so there is nothing that would have filled, warmed, hugged, and warm weather goes away. Everything dies. God, everything dies? Why? Why everything dies sooner or later?

To – let. Just unclench your fists. Just get it out of his hands. Just open your heart and let him breathe, to breathe without the usual he heat...

– God, do you remember how it was? It was good, there was happiness, there was joy, it was so full, so pert was! Remember? Smile – even better memories...

– Let go of it. It was a well-to – let. Bad – stop!

– This also? Good why let go?

– Particularly good, especially his release!

– How to let go of the incident? That hadn't happened? I was waiting for! I was hoping for! I expected trembled, ready, but it did not happen, did not happen, did not materialize... It is possible to leave, because it could happen again?

– Can and will happen, you just let go first. Let go of the unfulfilled Time is – not to keep, you know, to give My Will... I you can give?

It hurts even You it hurts...

– I'll take care of you I'll take care of everything...

– I know, Lord, you know...

I let it go

Autumn – time to let go. Desires, plans, grievances, claims, fears, past, future, light, dark, everything. Enough to carry it with you. Enough to survive. Enough to worry about.

It is not necessary to languish and lose again and again. Just breathe now, it is sufficient to leave something before it was necessary to work hard. Just to consent to the release from the past and worries about the future.

How the genetic code affects the character and destiny ofPriming: What is it and how it works

Simple psychological technique. Take a paper and pen and write down your feelings. This can be done in the form of letters to God, yourself, the World. Setting forth from the soul all that POPs up itself, all I remember that thought out. Write until, until you feel relief, freedom and inner silence. And it can be repeated as many times as you want.

Second option: write a column of your feelings – resentment, fears, complaints, aggression, in short, what is important. Continue with each item work – prodigalite, exhale, let's the internal acceptance that it'll go away...

Each item – I let it go, I let go. Packed sheets don't send anyone. You can destroy them, to burn, to break – is not important. The feelings that you have already released, they were gone. Breathe in the autumn wind, take change.published

Author: Natalia Powstania

Source: vk.com/kluchuspexu?w=wall-52793525_15646%2Fall

Tags

See also

New and interesting