The art of dispute with women

Of course, each woman is unique, and all conflicts are different. A universal method of winning the argument with the fairer sex, not yet invented. But there are a few techniques that work against women's logic, and the classic mistakes that should be avoided.

1. It is not necessary to prove his innocence by any means. According to most women, the winner is the one who has the last word. However, it is not so. Actually, the winner is the person who managed to shake the confidence of the interlocutor. It is better to recognize that the woman is right, but make small clause "in its own way", "something", and then add something like "and now let's think together, because..." and gently Express your arguments. So you sort of agree with her, taking her side and she will listen to you more closely.

Two million nineteen thousand forty four

2. Do not use expressions of the type "I do not understand what you mean". Even if you are faced with a stream of delusional arguments and meaningless set of words. First, if you all again, will still be unclear. Second, the excited woman, the last to accept the idea that she expounds vaguely. More likely you'll hear the accusations that you ignored her and absolutely do not reckon with its opinion. It is best to give something like: "I understand you, but I would like to better understand in what a question…»

3. Do not try to raise your voice. Immediately followed by the question "Why are you yelling at me?!"and your dialogue will grow into an ordinary argument in which you will play the role of ham tram, and she was the unfortunate victim. You should try to beat: if a woman got angry, raised my voice at you, just tell her, "In a tone I talk to you can't." Then she experiences feelings of guilt, and you will have a temporary advantage.

4. It is not necessary to criticize the intelligence of women during the dispute. Better to go on the contrary: "Well, you're a smart girl, surely you know that…»

Women tend to review and refute their claims. Don't need to use the words "Well, you said..." In any case subsequently, you will stumble on the impenetrable "so what?".

Fifty two million nine hundred eight thousand nine hundred eighty six

5. Don't let her change the subject. When women feel that there is nothing to cover, they resort to crooked means like: "why are you still not nailed the shelf, you promised!". The best option in this case is the recognition of his own wrong: "Yes, I blame all certainly do". And when the woman got the desired response and relaxed, back to the topic.

6. Do not use in his argument is long and complex sentences. The argument must fit in one or two sentences. The less unnecessary words you use, the less chance women have to complain about.

7. Don't forget about the sense of humor. It always helps to smooth out the unpleasant moments in conversation, and besides, all women love witty men and much forgive them.

Source: /users/448

Tags

See also

New and interesting