Creative Americans begging





Creative Americans begging


"I listen to any verbal abuse for 1 $»

Creative Americans begging

"It is very much needed hair. Please help »
Creative Americans begging

"Just last week, I slept with Lindsay Lohan - please help»
Creative Americans begging

"My wife has been kidnapped! I have less than 98 cents for redemption »
Creative Americans begging

"I'm a time traveler. I need money for a new flow generator »
Creative Americans begging

"Homeless Jedi»
Creative Americans begging

"Homeless Bill needs rich woman»
Creative Americans begging

"Ninjas killed my family - need money for kung-fu lessons»
Creative Americans begging

"Why lie!!! I need money for a cold beer »
Creative Americans begging

"After listening to anything for 25 cents»
Creative Americans begging

"The sister of Britney Spears is expecting a baby and I need money for a good gift»
Creative Americans begging

"Ninjas stole my family. I need $ 4 karate lessons »
Creative Americans begging

"Give me some money and I'll give you a slap in the face»
Creative Americans begging

"Need money for beer and prostitute (At least I do not take your head)»
Creative Americans begging

"We need money for alcohol research»
Creative Americans begging

"Let's have lunch. Pay - you »
Creative Americans begging

"16 wives 7 hungry dogs 3 thin cat, 25 children and still be attracted. Please help a little trifle "