1. Trivial but very important – you need to wash your hands before eating and all the time teach that kid.
2. Wash any food and even berries: strawberries, raspberries, and strawberries, as in the sense of germs, they are particularly dangerous.
3. The first and second dishes it is necessary to warm and serve hot. Cook meat and milk products at temperatures not below 70 degrees.
4. Perishable products can be stored in the refrigerator at room temperature (about 20 degrees) is not more than two hours. If in the heat you went on a picnic, the storage time decreases to one hour.
5. After contact with raw meat dishes should be washed carefully, and a cutting Board it is better to wash the hard sponge.
6. The overheated car into a real incubator of germs. The products can be stored in the car for longer than melting ice cream.