13 herbs that can be grown at home
This green house will grow worse, of course, than the open ground, but will still delight you with a crop all year round
1. Basil (Ocimum basilicum) Poprobute cultivar 'Genovese', has a classic taste, the cultivar 'Siam Queen' for a spicy flavor, sort of Lemon for a citrus flavor.
2. The Bay leaf (Laurus nobilis). The house grows slowly, but turns into a Bush, which can be easily formation. There can be a two-year leaves.
3. Chervil (Anthriscus cerefolium). Also known as French parsley. Has an aroma of anise.
4. Chives (Allium schoenoprasum). Very easy to obtain by distillation of ordinary bulbs.
5. Cilantro (owned sativum).It is called Chinese parsley, it is good to plant seeds. After the harvest, not osobnosti, so it is better to grow a few pots.
6. Dill (Anethum graveolens).It is also better to sow several containers.
7. Marjoram (Origanum spp.) Belongs to the family of oregano, but have a sweeter taste.
8. Mint(Mentha spp.). Home grown peppermint and Melissa.
9. Oregano (Origanum vulgare ssp. hirtum). Biennial.Often pluck the leaves to stimulate new growth.
10. Parsley (Petroselinum spp.). You can plant seeds and can be grown from root parsley.
11. Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis). Does not like dry air, and grows slowly, but the scent of him was wonderful.
12. Sage (Salvia officinalis).
13. The thyme (Thymus spp.)