The world's first waterproof bionic prostheses.

This is good news for people who are forced to live with dentures, now they will have an opportunity to win a waterproof bionic prosthesis.

Darren waterproof bionic prosthesis can be worn, in order to take a shower.

Disabled Darren Pugh (Darren Pugh) was equipped with the improved limb in the world, which is the first in the world that has a fully waterproof property.

The bionic limb can be immersed in water, and you can even swim with it.

Darren Pugh bought the Genium X3 for £ 58,000 and have created a "missing limb" technology.

"Before, when I had to walk to the shower with the old bottom NHS, I have been able to shower on one leg," said tridtsatisemiletny Darren Pugh, whose left leg was amputated seven years ago, after the crash involving his motorcycle.

"Now I hope to try new Hobbies such as kayaking and riding jet skis. I have a holiday in Spain, where I'll be spending it with my family, and I'm really looking forward to the moment when I can swim".

The prosthesis uses the same technology as a Wii console that allowed Darren Pugh, from Plymouth (Plymouth), walk with a natural gait. Matthew Hughes (Matthew Hughes) from "Orthopaedic Dorset" (Dorset Orthopaedic), who set the limb, said: "It is like the SAS of the prosthetic leg in the world."

Source: eco-portal.kz

Tags

See also

New and interesting