Here we say constantly: "do Not compare yourself with others! To needsevidence!" And how can you not be jealous when a neighbor again, the car has changed, a colleague at work went on increasing, and around one model? Here's how? Well, it is impossible in such conditions to resist the next attack samopoedaniya, although understand that it leads to depression and gastritis. But there is a simple antidote to this poison. Simply to stop, to assess their real progress, and life will again become weightless and bright. Here to help you list of signs that you live just fine. And they let you jealous, Yes!
- Your family relationships have become much quieter than before.
- You don't have as much money as I would like, but live busy lives.
- You are not afraid to ask for help or support.
- You return home with great pleasure.
- You are constantly improving your queries.
- You get rid of things that prevent you from living.
- You there are moments when you like someone you see in the mirror.
- You successfully confront your inner critic and learned to prefer positive thoughts.
- You have a circle of support that consists of people who are able to do anything for you.
- Did you understand that setbacks and obstacles are part of the growth process.
- You could hear "I love you", and from different people.
- You accept what can't change and change what can not accept.
- You never complain and instead focus on the action.
- You don't blame the parents and accept them for who they are.
- You stop worrying about what others think about you.
- Are you happy for your ex when they go his way.
- You are able to celebrate the success of others.
- You allow yourself to feel and able to share their feelings with others.
- Do you have any Hobbies that you put the time and effort.
- You are able to take a compliment.
- In your life there are things or events that you look forward to.
- You have goals that you have achieved.
- You are able to empathize with others.
- You feel a connection with their work.
- You love yourself and are able to accept love from another.