How to find time for Hobbies

The current pace of life leaves very little time for sleep and rest. And when you consider that the concept of "work" and "hobby coincide not all, we have to admit that doing something for your soul just once.

For many women, hobby is needlework: knitting or sewing, weaving beads, creative manicure, a complex braiding or something that can decorate or add to the wardrobe. There are those who chose not creative profession, but draws or writes poetry — just for fun. The author of the book"Create and sell"(Publishing house"Mann, Ivanov and Ferber")Svetlana Voinskaya time spent in the office, but one day realized that her hobby is jewelry making can become not only an outlet, but also quite lucrative. How to organize the process, it tells its readers.
"I am the state"
If you decide to be creative at home, the first thing you have to understand that you are your own boss, and the contractor, and the Comptroller. The main problem in this case is to learn to manage your time when no-one is above the soul and there are no requirements.
"Many authors can't find in your schedule even a couple of free hours a day. They prevent kids, series, chatting with friends or playing games and a bunch of other important reasons: to buy groceries and walk the dog, go to the fitness club and to clean the house, wash and cook three times a day... But I do, and I have a child, and many other authors, but this is not a reason for failure".
Auto advises to think carefully about your day and use the following techniques:
1. To shift the business to other shoulders."I advise you to pass on to others what you hated the case — so it will save not only strength, but also a good mood."
2.To join the cases into groups."If you leave home, make up many things: meeting with clients, banks, sending packages, buying materials and get-togethers with friends in a cafe".
3. To-do list, distributing them into small and important."These rules are invented out of laziness, to simplify your life, get rid of vanity and to win precious time for myself".

Baby steps
Many problems arise from those who are burdened with care of children. Here the author identifies the mistake: all of us wait, when the children grow up and stand on his feet to find time for your favorite things. In fact, it's just disrespectful to yourself and your interests, because not all the hassle that we hide behind, really need, even for children.
"Think of a small step, on the specific case situation that you would like to change, arrange. And simplify this little situation. Then think about the other and simplify it. So, step by step, you will put your life in order, free time."
1. Get a diary
2. Teach your children to independence
3. Learn to say no household.They may feel that you are doing nonsense, but you have to show that it is important for you.
Svetlana Military claims that the main motivation may not be money, not the excitement of competition, and not even a desire to succeed.
"Now my motivation is a favorite pastime that I make the world a little bit better, a bit prettier, and women — a drop happier. Desires of the mind does not bring happiness. Real happiness bring dreams of your soul."

Source: domashniy.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting